It is currently April 24th, 2024, 2:23 pm

New Project - the same but different - Formatting subfolders in fileview skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CodeCode

New Project - the same but different - Formatting subfolders in fileview skin

Post by CodeCode »

Hello.
After going crazy with PSRM ideas, I am back to what will actually work without redefining -- everything...

The top level folder list (ThisPC) is formatted correctly with the spaces between indexes being correct.

Subfolders, are not spacing out correctly, so other things like a container to limit false indexes showing on mouse overs, is incorrectly showing extra space below the list when the subfolders are less than 7 indexes/folders.

Please have a look. I tried to keep the files readable, but finally am asking for help.
Find Folder_3.0.1a.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
CodeCode

Re: New Project - the same but different - Formatting subfolders in fileview skin

Post by CodeCode »

Ok.
I changed the font to SF Pro Rounded, for the entire skin. Now the spacing is correct.

However there is a nasty caveat. The dynamic container that hides highlighting of indexes that are not really there - that is to say when the folder count is less than that set in mPath - which is 7 indexed rows visible at any given time - it is out of whack by a seemingly inconsistent amount - cutting off the bottom of populated indexes.

I am still donking away so, if someone is interested, here is the skin, so far as what was mentioned here.
Find Folder_3.0.2.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.