It is currently January 27th, 2022, 5:01 pm
Help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
- Posts: 22450
- Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
- Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA
- Rainmeter Sage
- Posts: 13732
- Joined: October 11th, 2010, 6:27 pm
- Location: Gheorgheni, Romania
No problem if you don't know, don't excuse yourself. And this doesn't make at all you to appear ignorant.
The solution is either to use the skin packager (see the link posted by jsmorley in his previous post) or simply use any app which can create an archive file (for instance a .zip, .rar or whatever - I suppose for first this is the simpler method). Pack the config which contains the incriminated skin (I suppose it is called Mond and its path is definitely C:\Users\Bear4137\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Mond) and upload the package either here (if it's not too large, up to 10 MB - if I'm not mistaken), using the Attachement tab below the field where you are writing your reply, or to any file hosting service. In the second case post the link here, please. As said, you can create the package with either method described above.
Two additional notes:
- The configs are the folders contained into the Skins folder (in your case, based on the posted screenshot, the Skins folder is located to here. ). These configs are containing the skins .ini file(s), along with the needed resources (images, addons, .lua script files, sounds and so on). Rainmeter identifies a skin based on its config, not on its name (so, primarily important is the name of the folder which contains the skins .ini file, not the name of the .ini file itself). There are a few additional information
- If you want to quote a post, you can use the Quote button in the menu, to not have to rewrite (or copy - paste) the message you want to quote:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Rainmeter Sage
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: April 24th, 2021, 8:13 pm
Hmm... Did it work before you changed things?
I don't think so. So what player are you using... If it's Spotify, you won't get the progress info unless you do some extra steps.
from the Realm of Death