It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:07 pm

Change skin color on Click

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
yoyoseby97

Change skin color on Click

Post by yoyoseby97 »

Hello everyone.

I have a large amount of skins all active and behind them I've set a plain shape skin that is used for fading all the other skins on left click, and disabling/enabling them on right click. What I want to do is set that shape to change its color simultaneously with the fading of the skins on left click. If I go the easy way and set the background to fade as well, I can't make it reappear because I cannot click on it again, so I would rather change it's color to 0,0,0,1. Anyone knows the command for color change?
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Change skin color on Click

Post by death.crafter »

yoyoseby97 wrote: October 5th, 2021, 3:29 pm Hello everyone.

I have a large amount of skins all active and behind them I've set a plain shape skin that is used for fading all the other skins on left click, and disabling/enabling them on right click. What I want to do is set that shape to change its color simultaneously with the fading of the skins on left click. If I go the easy way and set the background to fade as well, I can't make it reappear because I cannot click on it again, so I would rather change it's color to 0,0,0,1. Anyone knows the command for color change?
It's just a SetVariable bang.

Code: Select all

[Variables]
Alpha=255

[MeterShape]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,50,50,5 | Fill Color r, g, b, #Alpha#
LeftMouseUpAction=[your bangs][!SetVariable Alpha 1][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
RightMouseUpAction=[your bangs][!SetVariable Alpha 255][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1
And yes, note that DynamicVariables is necessary here, citing the changing variable.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

EDIT: Sorry death.crafter...
yoyoseby97 wrote: October 5th, 2021, 3:29 pm What I want to do is set that shape to change its color simultaneously with the fading of the skins on left click. If I go the easy way and set the background to fade as well, I can't make it reappear because I cannot click on it again, so I would rather change it's color to 0,0,0,1. Anyone knows the command for color change?
!SetOption could help. For instance here is a Shape meter:

[MeterRectangle]
Meter=Shape
X=2
Y=2
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,100,100 | Extend MyModifiers1, MyModifiers2
MyModifiers1=Fill Color 191,237,239,255 
MyModifiers2=StrokeWidth 4 | Stroke Color 46,115,31,255
Now modify the MyModifiers1 and MyModifiers2 options to something like this: MyModifiers1=Fill Color 191,237,239,(1+#MyTrans#) and MyModifiers2=StrokeWidth 4 | Stroke Color 46,115,31,(1+#MyTrans#). Also add a DynamicVariables=1 option to the meter. Add the MyTrans=254 variable to the [Variables] section.
Furtherly add the following option to the above [MeterRectangle] meter: LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable MyTrans "(254-#MyTrans#)"][!UpdateMeter "#CURRENTSECTION#"][!Redraw]. With all this modifications, the above meter should look this way:

[Variables]
MyTrans=254

[MeterRectangle]
Meter=Shape
X=2
Y=50
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,100,100 | Extend MyModifiers1, MyModifiers2
MyModifiers1=Fill Color 191,237,239,(1+#MyTrans#)
MyModifiers2=StrokeWidth 4 | Stroke Color 46,115,31,(1+#MyTrans#)
DynamicVariables=1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable MyTrans "(254-#MyTrans#)"][!UpdateMeter "#CURRENTSECTION#"][!Redraw]
If it's not entirely clear how to deal with this, please post the code of your skin.
yoyoseby97

Post by yoyoseby97 »

MY BACKGROUND SKIN CODE:

[Variables]
@IncludeVariables=#@#Variables.inc
Size=100

[Rainmeter]
@IncludeRainmeter=#@#Rainmeter.inc

---Measures---

@IncludeMeasures=#@#Measures.inc

[MeterBackground]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,1280,1440 | FillColor #BackgroundColor#
Text="TOGGLER"
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ToggleFade "Statistics\Framerate"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\FramerateHistogram"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock1"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock2"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock3"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock4"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock5"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock6"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock7"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock8"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock9"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock10"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock11"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuClock12"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoadHistogram"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad1"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad2"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad3"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad4"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad5"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad6"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad7"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad8"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad9"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad10"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad11"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad12"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad13"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad14"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad15"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad16"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad17"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad18"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad19"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad20"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad21"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad22"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad23"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuLoad24"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuTemperature"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuTemperatureHistogram"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\CpuPower"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\GpuClock"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\GpuLoad"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\GpuLoadHistogram"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\GpuTemperature"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\GpuTemperatureHistogram"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\GpuPower"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\RamClock"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\RamLoad"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\VramClock"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\VramLoad"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\RamTemperature1"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\RamTemperature2"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\RamTemperature3"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\RamTemperature4"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\VramTemperature"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\MoboTemperature1"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\MoboTemperature2"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\MoboTemperature3"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\DriveTemperature1"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\DriveTemperature2"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\DriveTemperature3"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\DriveTemperature4"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\MoboRpm1"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\MoboRpm2"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\MoboRpm3"][!ToggleFade "Statistics\MoboRpm4"]
RightMouseUpAction=[!ToggleConfig "Statistics\Framerate" "Framerate.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\FramerateHistogram" "FramerateHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock" "CpuClock.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock1" "CpuClock1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock2" "CpuClock2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock3" "CpuClock3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock4" "CpuClock4.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock5" "CpuClock5.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock6" "CpuClock6.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock7" "CpuClock7.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock8" "CpuClock8.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock9" "CpuClock9.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock10" "CpuClock10.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock11" "CpuClock11.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock12" "CpuClock12.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad" "CpuLoad.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoadHistogram" "CpuLoadHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad1" "CpuLoad1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad2" "CpuLoad2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad3" "CpuLoad3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad4" "CpuLoad4.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad5" "CpuLoad5.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad6" "CpuLoad6.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad7" "CpuLoad7.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad8" "CpuLoad8.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad9" "CpuLoad9.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad10" "CpuLoad10.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad11" "CpuLoad11.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad12" "CpuLoad12.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad13" "CpuLoad13.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad14" "CpuLoad14.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad15" "CpuLoad15.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad16" "CpuLoad16.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad17" "CpuLoad17.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad18" "CpuLoad18.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad19" "CpuLoad19.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad20" "CpuLoad20.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad21" "CpuLoad21.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad22" "CpuLoad22.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad23" "CpuLoad23.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad24" "CpuLoad24.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuTemperature" "CpuTemperature.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuTemperatureHistogram" "CpuTemperatureHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuPower" "CpuPower.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuClock" "GpuClock.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuLoad" "GpuLoad.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuLoadHistogram" "GpuLoadHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuTemperature" "GpuTemperature.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuTemperatureHistogram" "GpuTemperatureHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuPower" "GpuPower.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamClock" "RamClock.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamLoad" "RamLoad.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\VramClock" "VramClock.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\VramLoad" "VramLoad.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamTemperature1" "RamTemperature1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamTemperature2" "RamTemperature2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamTemperature3" "RamTemperature3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamTemperature4" "RamTemperature4.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\VramTemperature" "VramTemperature.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboTemperature1" "MoboTemperature1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboTemperature2" "MoboTemperature2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboTemperature3" "MoboTemperature3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\DriveTemperature1" "DriveTemperature1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\DriveTemperature2" "DriveTemperature2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\DriveTemperature3" "DriveTemperature3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\DriveTemperature4" "DriveTemperature4.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboRpm1" "MoboRpm1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboRpm2" "MoboRpm2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboRpm3" "MoboRpm3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboRpm4" "MoboRpm4.ini"]
DynamicVariables=1
MY @VARIABLES CODE:

[Variables]
MeasureCount=65
MeterCount=4
Monitor=3
PaddingL=5
PaddingT=5
PaddingR=5
PaddingB=5
AntiAlias=1
SizeChange=5
FontSizeDivider=7
RowDistanceDivider=60
BarWHRatio=0.5
HistogramWHRatio=3.75
FontFace=Aldhabi
StringEffect=Shadow
StringAlign=Center
ClipString=1
BackgroundColor=0,0,0,200
GraphBackground=0,0,0,75
MainLineColor=255,255,255,255
HorizontalLinesColor=255,255,255,255
NumeralBackground=255,255,255,0
NumeralColor=255,255,255,255
TextNumeralBackground=255,255,255,0
TextNumeralColor=255,255,255,255
BarBackground=255,255,255,0
BarColor=255,255,255,255
TextAboveBarBackground=255,255,255,0
TextAboveBarColor=255,255,255,255
TextBelowBarBackground=255,255,255,0
TextBelowBarColor=255,255,255,255
CircleBackground=255,255,255,0
GhostCircleColor=255,255,255,255
CircleColor=255,255,255,255
TextAboveCircleBackground=255,255,255,0
TextAboveCircleColor=255,255,255,255
TextBelowCircleBackground=255,255,255,0
TextBelowCircleColor=255,255,255,255

1C=#C#
1G=#CG#
2C=#O#
2G=#OG#
3C=#T#
3G=#TG#
4C=#V#
4G=#VG#
5C=#R#
5G=#RG#
6C=#G#
6G=#GG#
7C=#B#
7G=#BG#
8C=#M#
8G=#MG#
9C=#Y#
9G=#YG#

R=255,0,0,255
RG=255,0,0,75
O=255,128,0,255
OG=255,128,0,75
Y=255,255,0,255
YG=255,255,0,75
G=0,255,0,255
GG=0,255,0,75
T=0,255,128,255
TG=0,255,128,75
C=0,255,255,255
CG=0,255,255,75
B=0,0,255,255
BG=0,0,255,75
V=128,0,255,255
VG=128,0,255,75
M=255,0,255,255
MG=255,0,255,75
W=255,255,255,255
WG=255,255,255,75

; Do NOT Modify Below!
SW=0
SH=0
Someone made this skin pack for me at start and ever since I've been playing just with skin sizes, and colors and positions, but beyond that, I'm completely dead
Last edited by balala on October 5th, 2021, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use <code> tags whenever are posting code snippets. It's the </> button.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

yoyoseby97 wrote: October 5th, 2021, 4:00 pm
Bruh...

There is a thing called layout in Rainmeter, which is basically an ini file which contains all the info about your currently active skins.

So basically what you have to do is activate all the skins you need, including the toggle skin. Then go to Manage, Layouts tab and create a layout with following options checked.
Annotation 2021-10-05 214901.png
And after that unload all skins, except the toggle. Now create another layout, say "Deactivated".

After that in the toggle skin, in LeftMouseUpAction do [!LoadLayout "MyLayout"] and in RightMouseUpAction do [!LoadLayout "Deactivated"].

Now, you can follow the color advice from either balala or mine to get the color stuff working.

Hope it helps.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

yoyoseby97 wrote: October 5th, 2021, 4:00 pm MY BACKGROUND SKIN CODE:
Besides death.crafter reply about the layouts (which is good to avoid having to activate / deactivate so many skins), here is a solution for you, according to my previous reply above:
  • Add the MyTrans=254 variable to the [Variables] section of the code.
  • Add the [!SetVariable MyTrans "(254-#MyTrans#)"][!UpdateMeter "MeterBackground"][!Redraw] bangs to the LeftMouseUpAction option of the [MeterBackground] meter.
Note that this is not a really good solution, I'd introduce probably a variable and would let the left click on the [MeterBackground] meter to control its value, then would use a Calc measure, to load / unload / show / hide the skins. But this is another story, first please test the above solution and let me know what do you think ybout it. Then if needed we can modify the code as described above. But anyway, there being so many skins / configs to work with, a layout could be indeed a good idea.
yoyoseby97

Post by yoyoseby97 »

I have a layout with all my skins placed exactly where I want already saved, I don't generally use the left and right click to fade or disable the skins, they just stay on all the time, only when I'm modifying something and need to close everything, otherwise not. This background change color is just some dumb way to completely show the desktop without closing rainmeter and launching it again, Imma try that thing you just posted tho.
yoyoseby97

Post by yoyoseby97 »

balala wrote: October 5th, 2021, 5:42 pm Besides death.crafter reply about the layouts (which is good to avoid having to activate / deactivate so many skins), here is a solution for you, according to my previous reply above:
  • Add the MyTrans=254 variable to the [Variables] section of the code.
  • Add the [!SetVariable MyTrans "(254-#MyTrans#)"][!UpdateMeter "MeterBackground"][!Redraw] bangs to the LeftMouseUpAction option of the [MeterBackground] meter.
Note that this is not a really good solution, I'd introduce probably a variable and would let the left click on the [MeterBackground] meter to control its value, then would use a Calc measure, to load / unload / show / hide the skins. But this is another story, first please test the above solution and let me know what do you think ybout it. Then if needed we can modify the code as described above. But anyway, there being so many skins / configs to work with, a layout could be indeed a good idea.
This doesn't work, or I did everything wrong.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

yoyoseby97 wrote: October 5th, 2021, 7:18 pm This doesn't work, or I did everything wrong.
Post the current code, please.
yoyoseby97

Post by yoyoseby97 »

balala wrote: October 5th, 2021, 7:22 pm Post the current code, please.

[Variables]
@IncludeVariables=#@#Variables.inc
MyTrans=254
Size=100

[Rainmeter]
@IncludeRainmeter=#@#Rainmeter.inc

---Measures---

@IncludeMeasures=#@#Measures.inc

[MeterBackground]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,1280,1440 | FillColor #BackgroundColor#
Text="TOGGLER"
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable MyTrans "(254-#MyTrans#)"][!UpdateMeter "MeterBackground"][!Redraw]
RightMouseUpAction=[!ToggleConfig "Statistics\Framerate" "Framerate.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\FramerateHistogram" "FramerateHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock" "CpuClock.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock1" "CpuClock1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock2" "CpuClock2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock3" "CpuClock3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock4" "CpuClock4.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock5" "CpuClock5.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock6" "CpuClock6.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock7" "CpuClock7.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock8" "CpuClock8.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock9" "CpuClock9.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock10" "CpuClock10.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock11" "CpuClock11.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuClock12" "CpuClock12.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad" "CpuLoad.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoadHistogram" "CpuLoadHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad1" "CpuLoad1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad2" "CpuLoad2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad3" "CpuLoad3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad4" "CpuLoad4.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad5" "CpuLoad5.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad6" "CpuLoad6.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad7" "CpuLoad7.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad8" "CpuLoad8.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad9" "CpuLoad9.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad10" "CpuLoad10.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad11" "CpuLoad11.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad12" "CpuLoad12.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad13" "CpuLoad13.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad14" "CpuLoad14.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad15" "CpuLoad15.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad16" "CpuLoad16.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad17" "CpuLoad17.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad18" "CpuLoad18.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad19" "CpuLoad19.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad20" "CpuLoad20.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad21" "CpuLoad21.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad22" "CpuLoad22.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad23" "CpuLoad23.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuLoad24" "CpuLoad24.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuTemperature" "CpuTemperature.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuTemperatureHistogram" "CpuTemperatureHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\CpuPower" "CpuPower.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuClock" "GpuClock.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuLoad" "GpuLoad.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuLoadHistogram" "GpuLoadHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuTemperature" "GpuTemperature.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuTemperatureHistogram" "GpuTemperatureHistogram.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\GpuPower" "GpuPower.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamClock" "RamClock.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamLoad" "RamLoad.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\VramClock" "VramClock.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\VramLoad" "VramLoad.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamTemperature1" "RamTemperature1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamTemperature2" "RamTemperature2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamTemperature3" "RamTemperature3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\RamTemperature4" "RamTemperature4.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\VramTemperature" "VramTemperature.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboTemperature1" "MoboTemperature1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboTemperature2" "MoboTemperature2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboTemperature3" "MoboTemperature3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\DriveTemperature1" "DriveTemperature1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\DriveTemperature2" "DriveTemperature2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\DriveTemperature3" "DriveTemperature3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\DriveTemperature4" "DriveTemperature4.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboRpm1" "MoboRpm1.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboRpm2" "MoboRpm2.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboRpm3" "MoboRpm3.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Statistics\MoboRpm4" "MoboRpm4.ini"]
DynamicVariables=1
Last edited by balala on October 5th, 2021, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use <code> tags whenever are posting code snippets. It's the </> button.