It is currently April 16th, 2024, 7:19 pm

SpinZ

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
David8192

SpinZ

Post by David8192 »

So, my OBSSESSION with SHAPES kicked in, AGAIN. If I could make WORDS out of SHAPES I would have. :rolmfao:
SpinZ is the NEW WORD. :rosegift:

Version: 2.21
https://www.deviantart.com/david8192/art/SpinZ-2-21-893222708

Version: 3.21
https://www.deviantart.com/david8192/art/SpinZ-3-21-893599267

Capture4.JPG
The Visualizer. :D
Capture3.JPG
Loads and unloads the visualizer depending on whether a recognised player is on or off. Clicking this turns it to
Capture6.JPG
If you are busy with some other work but can use some music, one click here and visualizer unloads. If it was already unloaded, it does not get to load. ;-)
Capture1.JPG
The color picker. I was thinking to myself: Instead of having a limited place (in one image) to pick colors from (wide as the array of those colors can be), why not pick ANY COLOR from ANYTHING THAT is in the DESKTOP. Literally, anything!(a movie, a picture, a webpage, an icon, a letter, music art...., you know, anything). That is how awesome this little quad square is. Just drag it to the desired color, place the square of your choice on it, and with one click, perform the intricate magic. Never scout the complexities of the ini file to edit code that you may end up breaking. Just a second or two is all you need. 8-)
Capture5.JPG
First things first. Eclectic-tech, thank you for helping to get this little devil to spin right. It captures the cover art from a bunch of the supported players, displays it, and spins it around. The volume here affects your system. :Whistle One click to mute, another to unmute. The + and - count a lot slower (could be one or two percent per click) :lol:

Ok, the rest is icing on the pizza.
Capture7.JPG
Capture8.JPG
CPU Variants.
Capture.JPG

If it is not much trouble, the eagle is a bonus....... well, so is the fox. :bow:
But, hey... Wait! Those are not pictures! Honest. The resource folder only has the time font and that is it.
EVERYTHING, EXCEPT THE WORDS, IS MADE OF SHAPES!
2021-10-02_100719.jpg
O.K. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by David8192 on October 2nd, 2021, 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
the DA GALLERY 8-) For some Reason, the square root of X2 does not involve X
David8192

Re: SpinZ 2.21

Post by David8192 »

UPDATE! SpinZ 2.21
28-09-21
- Added a Memory skin
- Cleaned out a few lines of code.

Link in first post.
David8192

Re: SpinZ

Post by David8192 »

UPDATE:
VERSION 3.21
- MERGED SPINZ AND COLORART.
- ADDED NETWORK MONITOR. Code sourced from JS Morley's WebParser Tester.
- LINK IN THE FIRST POST.