It is currently April 18th, 2024, 8:56 am

24 hour forecast

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
LazieWouters

24 hour forecast

Post by LazieWouters »

Good morning,
is it possible to get the forecast for the next 24 hours?

Code: Select all

HourlyForecastTemp=(?siU)"v3-wx-forecast-hourly-12hour":.*{.*"temperature":(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),.*
I tried this :? :

HourlyForecastTemp=(?siU)"v3-wx-forecast-hourly-24hour":.*{.*"temperature":(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),.*
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: 24 hour forecast

Post by death.crafter »

LazieWouters wrote: September 9th, 2021, 9:34 am Good morning,
is it possible to get the forecast for the next 24 hours?

HourlyForecastTemp=(?siU)"v3-wx-forecast-hourly-12hour":.*{.*"temperature":(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),.*
I tried this :? :

HourlyForecastTemp=(?siU)"v3-wx-forecast-hourly-24hour":.*{.*"temperature":(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),.*
I don't think it works that way. It's just the regex filter for what the website's json output.

What is your url?
from the Realm of Death
LazieWouters

Post by LazieWouters »

The URL is:

URL=https://api.weather.com/v3/aggcommon/v3-wx-observations-current;v3-wx-forecast-daily-15day;v3alertsHeadlines;v3-location-point;v3-wx-forecast-hourly-12hour?format=json&geocode=#Latitude#,#Longitude#&units=#Units#&language=#Language#&apiKey=#APIKey#
I tried this change in that code:

v3-wx-forecast-hourly-24hour
bud didn't work
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Google pointed me at this url - it seems to have the V3 thing, the rest is greek to me.

URL=https://api.weather.com/v3/aggcommon/v3-wx-observations-current;v3-wx-forecast-daily-15day;v3 alerts Headlines;v3-location-point;v3-wx-forecast-hourly-12 hour?format=json geocode=#Latitude#,#Longitude#&units=#Units#&language=#Language#&apiKey=#APIKey#
Never mind me.

Anyway, you have to have the api key, plus accurately navigating to the output you need. Isnt that the way?
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

LazieWouters wrote: September 9th, 2021, 11:18 am The URL is:

URL=https://api.weather.com/v3/aggcommon/v3-wx-observations-current;v3-wx-forecast-daily-15day;v3alertsHeadlines;v3-location-point;v3-wx-forecast-hourly-12hour?format=json&geocode=#Latitude#,#Longitude#&units=#Units#&language=#Language#&apiKey=#APIKey#
I tried this change in that code:

v3-wx-forecast-hourly-24hour
bud didn't work
I think you get the data of next 15 days, so I guess you should follow the Weather topic, pinned at the top of the Help subforum. That will tell you about all you can extract.

Changing the URL arbitrarily won't help.
from the Realm of Death
LazieWouters

Post by LazieWouters »

death.crafter wrote: September 9th, 2021, 12:15 pm I think you get the data of next 15 days, so I guess you should follow the Weather topic, pinned at the top of the Help subforum. That will tell you about all you can extract.

Changing the URL arbitrarily won't help.
Thanks