It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:20 am

I'm having an !UpdateMeter Bang issue ....

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: I'm having an !UpdateMeter Bang issue ....

Post by Yincognito »

Thinkr8 wrote: August 1st, 2021, 12:10 pmI tried Rainlexer twice and was unable to get it configured the way I liked, it kept reverting back to its default. I'll stick with mine, thanks for the advice though it was worthy of consideration. :)
That's ok, no problem, it's not like anyone is forcing anybody to use a certain setup. ;-)
Not sure how you wanted to configure it and it didn't work, but for me it seems to do (an .inc & .ini previewed here using the Black Board theme):
NP++ Black Board Theme.jpg
I also use a different theme (i.e. Obsidian), other than the Default/Zenburn that RainLexer is by default configured for, and had some failed attempts to make it work before it eventually did, by the way, so I understand your take on it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Thinkr8

Post by Thinkr8 »

Yincognito wrote: August 1st, 2021, 2:25 pm That's ok, no problem, it's not like anyone is forcing anybody to use a certain setup. ;-)
Not sure how you wanted to configure it and it didn't work, but for me it seems to do (an .inc & .ini previewed here using the Black Board theme):
NP++ Black Board Theme.jpg
I also use a different theme (i.e. Obsidian), other than the Default/Zenburn that RainLexer is by default configured for, and had some failed attempts to make it work before it eventually did, by the way, so I understand your take on it.
Yeah, I tried a similar config with rainlexer and other themes, I gave up you could say, kinda a distraction for me right now.
I released the build I was working on, I have it on my site - https://amerispheresoftware.wordpress.com/ast-rainmeter-skins-2021/ast-thinkr8-star-trek-the-next-generation-u-s-s-enterprise-e-schematics-2845-st-tng-e-v3/ - I was so happy to get the settings built -but- I realize the suite still needs work, like the X and Y's aren't configured properly, and I should add a tooltip type page, but hey when I can get to it. :)
Someone said, "Your thinking too much, so I thought more."
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Thinkr8 wrote: August 1st, 2021, 3:08 pm Yeah, I tried a similar config with rainlexer and other themes, I gave up you could say, kinda a distraction for me right now.
I released the build I was working on, I have it on my site - https://amerispheresoftware.wordpress.com/ast-rainmeter-skins-2021/ast-thinkr8-star-trek-the-next-generation-u-s-s-enterprise-e-schematics-2845-st-tng-e-v3/ - I was so happy to get the settings built -but- I realize the suite still needs work, like the X and Y's aren't configured properly, and I should add a tooltip type page, but hey when I can get to it. :)
Nice! Just take your time, such things can wait - prioritizing tasks is a fact of life. :confused:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth