It is currently April 19th, 2024, 3:32 pm

[BUG] Clicking "Refresh All" in the Setting tab duplicates the laguages list

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Jeff

[BUG] Clicking "Refresh All" in the Setting tab duplicates the laguages list

Post by Jeff »

Brian
Developer

Re: [BUG] Clicking "Refresh All" in the Setting tab duplicates the laguages list

Post by Brian »

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed for the next beta.

Also, it appears from your screenshot that there is some spacing issues on the controls in that dialog. Are you using different DPI settings?

I only ask since when I change to Romanian, I do not have those spacing issues (and text cut-off on buttons).

-Brian
Jeff

Re: [BUG] Clicking "Refresh All" in the Setting tab duplicates the laguages list

Post by Jeff »

Marked the thread as solved for obvious reason, I know the problem isn't duplicating but just a kind of table.insert issue but eh you get the idea and it got fixed so it's all is fine

For the scaling issue, I have 150% scaling (display resolution is 4K) and set the Let Windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry to off, the Rainmeter .exe⸸ and shortcut both have the option from this guide enabled, there are more places where with 150% scaling the text dosen't fit the boxes (Create New Skin window as an example)

I was checking Romanian because I wanted to suggest some changes to neologisms

⸸(I know the option does nothing because shortcuts don't copy that option, I still do it in case I will ever do ".\Rainmeter.exe" "somelayoutfile.ini" in the nonexistent future)