It is currently April 25th, 2024, 12:12 pm

Path Shape, Arcs, and System Information

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
zivallh

Re: Path Shape, Arcs, and System Information

Post by zivallh »

I'm glad. I like the way the thickness of the background is increasing when hovering the mouse over it, then decreasing when leaving it. Congratulations, extremely good-looking addition.
Thank you!

Worked, but if you press the speaker button to mute the volume, also will react to that action and change the volume as well,

I think anything inside the shape will react to the shape, if you notice that the expand measure also reacts,
even if we add SolidColor=0,0,0,0 and removed the BackgroundMode and SolidColor options of the [Rainmeter] section

I used down below "Pause Unpause Measure" but is it the right way to do that?

Code: Select all

MouseOverAction=[!PauseMeasure "MeasureMouse"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction=[!UnpauseMeasure "MeasureMouse"][!Update]
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Path Shape, Arcs, and System Information

Post by balala »

zivallh wrote: October 12th, 2022, 9:35 pm Worked, but if you press the speaker button to mute the volume, also will react to that action and change the volume as well,

I think anything inside the shape will react to the shape, if you notice that the expand measure also reacts,
even if we add SolidColor=0,0,0,0 and removed the BackgroundMode and SolidColor options of the [Rainmeter] section

I used down below "Pause Unpause Measure" but is it the right way to do that?

Code: Select all

MouseOverAction=[!PauseMeasure "MeasureMouse"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction=[!UnpauseMeasure "MeasureMouse"][!Update]
Yep, it seems to be. Since it is working, I think you can use it. Don't see anything wrong with it.