It is currently April 20th, 2024, 4:35 pm

Cannot Install Rainmeter in 64 Bit

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Osykon

Cannot Install Rainmeter in 64 Bit

Post by Osykon »

Hello guys,
I am using Asus Zephyrus G14 and I don't know why I can't install Rainmeter software in 64 bit. It doesn't even show me the option to choose 64 bit while installing. I see all the plugins and tools blurry because of this. Please help.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Cannot Install Rainmeter in 64 Bit

Post by balala »

Osykon wrote: March 26th, 2021, 6:11 pm I am using Asus Zephyrus G14 and I don't know why I can't install Rainmeter software in 64 bit. It doesn't even show me the option to choose 64 bit while installing. I see all the plugins and tools blurry because of this. Please help.
Are you sure your Windows is installed on 64 bit?
Active Colors

Re: Cannot Install Rainmeter in 64 Bit

Post by Active Colors »

Osykon wrote: March 26th, 2021, 6:11 pm Hello guys,
I am using Asus Zephyrus G14 and I don't know why I can't install Rainmeter software in 64 bit. It doesn't even show me the option to choose 64 bit while installing. I see all the plugins and tools blurry because of this. Please help.
I suppose, it doesn't show you the option to choose the 64-bit version because you are in fact trying to install it over existing Rainmeter installation. In this case (and when you are updating Rainmeter to newer version) your installation window will look like this:
2.PNG

But when no Rainmeter installation exists you should see the option to install 64-bit version:
Capture.PNG

Simple uninstall from control panel or launching uninst.exe should work and when installing the Rainmeter again you should see the 64-bit option. If that doesn't work I suggest you perform a clean reinstall of Rainmeter https://docs.rainmeter.net/tips/clean-rainmeter-uninstall/.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.