balala wrote: ↑March 2nd, 2021, 8:24 pm
Ok, this explains how have you created it.
Alright, now it's ok.
Is there anything else we can help you with?
Glad to hear the rmskin paket worked now.
Yes, I could use some help though, because honestly I've never been so desperate when coding as I am now with this slideshow.
I attach the current Slideshow at the end.
Because the ones from the rmskin package uploaded here today have already changed again since then.
So purely basically it works, but nothing as real or error free as I would like it to be. In addition, the weeks since I've been coding this stupid thing, I've gotten so confused, that I can't really see through my own code anymore ... Codeblind to say it so ...
I am really frustrated.
But ok, where could I use help?!
I post the current state (what works/problems/what I still want to implement) but just need a fresh pair of eyes to help, because I somehow check nothing more:
- The complete TimeSet - Story:
...concerning the MEASURES. Works perfectly, but I think that this is a part, which I have too complicated.
This should be able to do the following:
1) Set a time between 5 Sec and 5 Min (less than 5 Sec or more than 5 Min not possible) - WORKS.
2) Write the newly set counter time into the "slidshowdata.inc" and set it at the same time WITHOUT restarting [!refresh] the slideshow. - WORKS
3) The activation of the "SET"-Button or a MouseOverAction which then changes e.g. the color of the button, which occurs however only with change of the counter time - STILL CONSTRUCTED or NOT CONFIGURED.
For 'Content' and 'Folder' name works already on the whole, but...
1) When I activate this (i.e. want to enter text) the menu background slides away. I solved this temporarily by deactivating the MouseOverAction via [!SetOption], so that the menu backgound stays and doesn't close the menu, which meant that I only had the InputText input field on the slideshow. Here I tinker so that it sets after text input again the function, which I had previously disabled. So if someone here has a solution / idea ... I am all ears ...
2) Search or tinker I also here at a possibility the newly set content immediately without restart [!Refresh] of the slideshow then to take over, as with the counter time
- The whole menu structure when called, so the sequence, what builds up when how fast / is displayed. On the whole, I am satisfied with it, but then again somehow not. Especially how I have implemented the code-technically by ActionTimer plugin. Here would be me perhaps simply a fresh external opinion of you a help. For example, what is good, what could have been made easier, so is a complication in it etc. ...
Then to the last two points:
- What else should be implemented...
1) Selection of the image folder path by e.g. FileView plugin directly from the menu like all options already implemented so far.
2) Possibly a common SET button, which becomes active from grayed out, as soon as an option in the menu is changed, and which sets/writes then the respective changed option when pressing the same. Thus the SET button could be omitted with the counter time then.
Ok, and the last point ... to me one of the most important ... if a fresh pair of eyes looks at my current coding ("slideshow.ini" & "slideshowdata.inc") at all (and laughs what I have fabricated there). I think, there is certainly some stuff in there, which is obsolete/wrong.
In short ... yes I need help ... or meanwhile a doctor ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.