It is currently March 29th, 2024, 7:16 am

NXT-OS Game Drawer 2nd Tab

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
ActreDirt

NXT-OS Game Drawer 2nd Tab

Post by ActreDirt »

So my questions are simply:
- How to add a 2nd tab to NXT-OS's Game Drawer?
- Can the Game Drawer work with 2 different Steam accounts? (If yes then how to set up the 2nd account for NXT-OS?)

What confuses me here is that I have found an icon for a 2nd tab of the Game Drawer in the files for NXT-OS, but I can't figure any way to add said tab to the skin itself. My goal here would be to have games from my personal account on one tab and the games from my other account (shared) on the other. Which brings me to my 2nd question on if the Game Drawer works with 2 different Steam accounts. So far I haven't done any modifications to Game Drawer's code and I have my personal account's games in there already.

I'm extreamly new in messing around with this wonderful mess so please explain me like I'm 5. Thank you for helping.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: NXT-OS Game Drawer 2nd Tab

Post by Yincognito »

ActreDirt wrote: September 14th, 2020, 10:51 pm So my questions are simply:
- How to add a 2nd tab to NXT-OS's Game Drawer?
- Can the Game Drawer work with 2 different Steam accounts? (If yes then how to set up the 2nd account for NXT-OS?)

What confuses me here is that I have found an icon for a 2nd tab of the Game Drawer in the files for NXT-OS, but I can't figure any way to add said tab to the skin itself. My goal here would be to have games from my personal account on one tab and the games from my other account (shared) on the other. Which brings me to my 2nd question on if the Game Drawer works with 2 different Steam accounts. So far I haven't done any modifications to Game Drawer's code and I have my personal account's games in there already.

I'm extreamly new in messing around with this wonderful mess so please explain me like I'm 5. Thank you for helping.
I don't use Steam or Game Drawer so someone having Steam accounts might answer the 2nd question properly, but there seem to be lots of posts here and on Reddit regarding issues or methods to manually add games to Game Drawer. If some of those posts have screenshots explaining the process, maybe it will be easier for you to understand.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth