It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:46 am

Wont change theme

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
NexusAspect

Wont change theme

Post by NexusAspect »

-
Last edited by NexusAspect on September 19th, 2016, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Wont change theme

Post by Alex2539 »

The included themes are all just different layouts of Enigma. By default, Rainmeter doesn't come with any other skins. Check this out to learn more on adding skins: Rainmeter 101 - Adding Skins.
Digi

Post by Digi »

i have a different problem with opening themes, when i choose a new theme , it doesnt change and if i choose it again, then it change but another rainmeter icon will appear next to the one was originally running, i right click and exit that instance.....why does it do that? running another instance of rainmeter just to change the theme?

thanks alot guys
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Digi wrote:i have a different problem with opening themes, when i choose a new theme , it doesnt change and if i choose it again, then it change but another rainmeter icon will appear next to the one was originally running, i right click and exit that instance.....why does it do that? running another instance of rainmeter just to change the theme?

thanks alot guys
What version of Rainmeter? How do you have it installed, regular installation with skins in My Documents and Rainmeter.ini in APPDATA, or portable install with everything in Program Files? How are you loading themes, with RainBrowser or the Rainmeter context menu?
NexusAspect

Post by NexusAspect »

-