It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:31 pm

Visualizer stop working today

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Samarain

Visualizer stop working today

Post by Samarain »

Hello,
My visualizer today stop working :(

Give me this error

Unable to read file: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Visualizer\@Resources\Variables.inc (Visualizer\Visualizer v.2.ini)

Any help?

I notice if i change my sound output from the speakers to headphones the visualizer start working!
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Visualizer stop working today

Post by Yincognito »

Samarain wrote: August 11th, 2020, 12:13 am Hello,
My visualizer today stop working :(

Give me this error

Unable to read file: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Visualizer\@Resources\Variables.inc (Visualizer\Visualizer v.2.ini)

Any help?

I notice if i change my sound output from the speakers to headphones the visualizer start working!
Your visualizer is not the only visualizer in the world, you know. So the name of that visualizer or skin, preferably with a link where it can be downloaded from would allow folks to help you. Just the info you provided above means absolutely nothing, as there are a TON of visualizers out there.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: August 13th, 2020, 9:11 am Your visualizer is not the only visualizer in the world, you know. So the name of that visualizer or skin, preferably with a link where it can be downloaded from would allow folks to help you. Just the info you provided above means absolutely nothing, as there are a TON of visualizers out there.
Based on the posted information, it seems the visualizer is called Visualizer (see the posted config name): Unable to read file: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Visualizer\@Resources\Variables.inc (Visualizer\Visualizer v.2.ini)
Extremely creative!
So, the link would be indeed needed.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Samarain wrote: August 11th, 2020, 12:13 am Unable to read file: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Visualizer\@Resources\Variables.inc (Visualizer\Visualizer v.2.ini)
Well if that is really the message you got, I would check that path because Windows usually has a name not Username.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CyberTheWorm wrote: August 13th, 2020, 4:24 pm Well if that is really the message you got, I would check that path because Windows usually has a name not Username.
That probably is a real name, not Username. Something like Samarain or anything else, I suppose he just didn't want to post the real name.