It is currently April 16th, 2024, 8:37 am

Looking for a pluigin for Ryzen Master

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
hmaciuszek

Looking for a pluigin for Ryzen Master

Post by hmaciuszek »

As the title says im looking for a plugin for ryzen master. This plug in would be very helpful to anyone with a ryzen CPU as many monitoring programs display the wrong values for the 3rd gen ryzen CPUs. Ryzen Master does have an SDK which allows you to make API calls. Hopefully someone can make one, i did a little research but its above my coding level.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Looking for a pluigin for Ryzen Master

Post by SilverAzide »

Why not use HWiNFO? There's already a plug-in for it as well.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
hmaciuszek

Post by hmaciuszek »

HWinfo does not show the correct voltages/ clocks for the CPU. HWinfo shows my 3600x stuck at 4.2ghz most of the time with a voltage of 1.4. Ryzen master on the otherhand shows the correct voltage/clock speed. The dials are not that interesting when they are displaying the wrong info.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Are you looking at "effective clock", as AMD calls it? Is this not shown? If not, you might want to check the HWiNFO forums to see if this is a feature you can monitor or that they will add. I doubt you will find what you are looking for, otherwise.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
RobinHood71

Post by RobinHood71 »

I would love this as well. I am new to AMD after many years with Intel and the monitoring for AMD is all over the place. A plugin for Ryzen Master would very beneficial.