It is currently April 28th, 2024, 1:05 pm

Need help making changes to a skin..

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Need help making changes to a skin..

Post by balala »

Springchiken wrote: March 30th, 2020, 8:44 pm Was there anything i was meant to remove from this

Before i added this?
No, nothing has to be removed, at least not necessarily. Gamedir4 is set dynamically, so there is no need to remove the explicitly set value. But if you want, it can be done, Gamdir4 (or whatever number you want - see below), can be removed.
Springchiken wrote: March 30th, 2020, 8:44 pm And what spot was it meant to go in?
Yep, probably I made here a mistake. I should have set not Gamedir4, but probably Gamedir2, right? At least based on this.
You should replace Gamedir4 with Gamedir2 (or the desired index):

Code: Select all

[MeasureSpotify]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Process
ProcessName=Spotify.exe
IfCondition=(#CURRENTSECTION#>0)
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable Gamedir2 """[!CommandMeasure "MeasureRun" "Run"][!ToggleConfig "Elegant Music Player\Elegant Music Player" "Elegant Music Player.ini"][!Delay "1000"][!Update]"""][!UpdateMeter "Icon2"]
IfFalseAction=[!SetVariable Gamedir2 """["ADD-COMPLETE-PATH\Spotify.exe"][!ToggleConfig "Elegant Music Player\Elegant Music Player" "Elegant Music Player.ini"][!Delay "1000"][!Update]"""][!UpdateMeter "Icon2"]
Accordingly the meter name into the !UpdateMeter bang should also be changed to the same index (replaced the [!UpdateMeter "Icon4"] with [!UpdateMeter "Icon2"].
Sorry for my mistake.
Have you succeeded updating the code? Does it work?
Springchiken

Post by Springchiken »

That has done it, I can't thank you enough balala. If you ever need some Graphics made just ask.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Springchiken wrote: April 1st, 2020, 1:29 am That has done it, I can't thank you enough balala.
There is no need to thank. When I can, I help with many pleasure.
Springchiken wrote: April 1st, 2020, 1:29 am If you ever need some Graphics made just ask.
Maybe I will! Anyway thanks for the offer.