It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:19 am

⭐ Weather.com

Weather skins
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: ⭐ Weather.com

Post by eclectic-tech »

nbtc971 wrote: June 12th, 2020, 11:46 am Thank you, I had the version he posted the previous day and thought I was all set. :confused:
I did make some "quick" spacing corrections... and now had time to go through the variants and make corrections.
I will be posting an update later today on my DA site that should eliminate the spacing issues. :welcome:

Thanks Xenium for the use of your regexp code, slightly modified and used here :rosegift:
mrpnut

Post by mrpnut »

HI all-- am new here and have been trying to read through this thread to figure out how to fix the weather skin I'm using that no longer seems to work with weather.com, but unfortunately some of it is a bit over my head with jsons etc... the skin I use is "VClouds Weather 2" -- I tried the method of clearing IE cache, waiting a minute, re-starting rainmeter, hitting refresh etc, but it doesn't work... does anyone happen to have any suggestions? Thank you!!
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

mrpnut wrote: June 15th, 2020, 3:41 am HI all-- am new here and have been trying to read through this thread to figure out how to fix the weather skin I'm using that no longer seems to work with weather.com, but unfortunately some of it is a bit over my head with jsons etc... the skin I use is "VClouds Weather 2" -- I tried the method of clearing IE cache, waiting a minute, re-starting rainmeter, hitting refresh etc, but it doesn't work... does anyone happen to have any suggestions? Thank you!!
The author has posted an update HERE...
Note: You must be logged in (or create) your free DeviantArt account in order to download anything from that site.
mrpnut

Post by mrpnut »

eclectic-tech wrote: June 15th, 2020, 3:54 am The author has posted an update HERE...
Note: You must be logged in (or create) your free DeviantArt account in order to download anything from that site.
Thank you, didn't see they had updated it! That fixed the problem for me!
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

mrpnut wrote: June 15th, 2020, 4:47 pm Thank you, didn't see they had updated it! That fixed the problem for me!
With all the changes, it IS hard to keep up! :Whistle
Happy to help. :welcome:
JohnBurns

Post by JohnBurns »

I have just about given up using Rainmeter at least for weather. It seems to work for a while and then stops. I don't know anymore which skins are going to work and which ones will not. For now, guess I'll just give it (and me) a rest. :?
Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870)
44))Realtime: Windows Defender, McAfee Total Access-Total Protection, Malwarebytes, WiseVector, HMP Alert, UAC Highest Level
OnDemand: Adwcleaner, MRT, Emsisoft EEK
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

JohnBurns wrote: June 15th, 2020, 8:40 pm I have just about given up using Rainmeter at least for weather. It seems to work for a while and then stops. I don't know anymore which skins are going to work and which ones will not. For now, guess I'll just give it (and me) a rest. :?
Have you kept up with checking the latest here: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=34689 ??
The skins signified by the green dot work with the latest weather.com data. Non-dotted non-weather.com skins should work too. A weather.com-based skin without a dot is probably broken (or the author has not contacted the OP). Finally, any weather.com-based skin with a release date before approximately June 5th 2020 is almost guaranteed to be broken.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
JohnBurns

Post by JohnBurns »

Thanks, will do. I deleted all my old weather skins and updated with the "green" ones. Will try that for a while. Appreciate your suggestion.
Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870)
44))Realtime: Windows Defender, McAfee Total Access-Total Protection, Malwarebytes, WiseVector, HMP Alert, UAC Highest Level
OnDemand: Adwcleaner, MRT, Emsisoft EEK
nbtc971

Post by nbtc971 »

eclectic-tech wrote: June 15th, 2020, 7:35 pm With all the changes, it IS hard to keep up! :Whistle
Happy to help. :welcome:
Hello.. is there going to be a fix for the 1st day's high temp having "---" most of the time or is that an issue unique to me?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

nbtc971 wrote: June 16th, 2020, 7:42 am Hello.. is there going to be a fix for the 1st day's high temp having "---" most of the time or is that an issue unique to me?
Must be you.... or the location you are using. The current version of this skin doesn't do this, AFAIK.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...