It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:44 pm

Audio Wizard [Sound Environment Management]

Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
Mor3bane

Audio Wizard [Sound Environment Management]

Post by Mor3bane »

So with a lot of help, not only in this thread, but in others I participated in and learnt from over the past couple weeks - I now present what I feel is a decent Beta of what I hope to have in this kind of skin.

There are a couple features still on the books -

So without going overly into the workings, I'll just simply post it and see if anyone is curious about how it works, or if they find it reasonably intuitive.

I hope some people will find this useful and fun.
Audio Wizard_xx.04.rmskin
There are some caveats - system configs will differ as well as audio ability/functionality.
I found that going through windows 10 and exploring the different sound managers within it - this skin makes it easy to have 7.1 the switch to headphones/speaker in headphone socket for 2 channel output rather than more speakers of ch4 ch6 ch8.

I made this to easily change to lesser output settings for mp4 or avi that do not support 5.1 or 7.1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.