It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:25 pm

deviantART is changing...

Release announcements and important news from the developers.
JohnBurns

Re: deviantART is changing...

Post by JohnBurns »

Well, it's changed for everyone as of May 20. I am lost in it - can't search for new Rainmeter Skins easily, at least I can't figure it out. If anyone has suggestions on using DA now, please post. Thanks.
Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870)
44))Realtime: Windows Defender, McAfee Total Access-Total Protection, Malwarebytes, WiseVector, HMP Alert, UAC Highest Level
OnDemand: Adwcleaner, MRT, Emsisoft EEK
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

JohnBurns wrote: May 21st, 2020, 6:03 pm Well, it's changed for everyone as of May 20. I am lost in it - can't search for new Rainmeter Skins easily, at least I can't figure it out. If anyone has suggestions on using DA now, please post. Thanks.
You can find the Rainmeter Galleries here:-> https://www.deviantart.com/rainmeter

You can search for submissions with the #Rainmeter tag here : -> https://www.deviantart.com/search?q=Rainmeter

On the search page you can Left-click where it says Deviations and then left-click again to choose between filters like Deviants You Watch, Most Recent, Popular 24 hours, Popular 1 week, Popular 1 month and Popular All Time.

I have no idea how the "Recommended for You" filter works and it doesn't show much that is of interest to me.
JohnBurns

Post by JohnBurns »

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it, as I was lost in DA.
Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870)
44))Realtime: Windows Defender, McAfee Total Access-Total Protection, Malwarebytes, WiseVector, HMP Alert, UAC Highest Level
OnDemand: Adwcleaner, MRT, Emsisoft EEK