It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:13 am

MegaWarrior returns to Win 10 Desktop (no crashes)

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
B2Striker

MegaWarrior returns to Win 10 Desktop (no crashes)

Post by B2Striker »

First, I love this program and the skins! :thumbup:

I run my Win 10 Desktop in 4k mode and all my games are run in full screen 1080 mode (due to my nVidia 1060 card's limitations). If I do not close Rainmeter before starting MegaWarrior (a free Steam Win game) it will switch away back to the desktop within a second or two of logging in to the game. Neither MegaWarrior or Rainmeter (or skins) crash, I am just repeatedly returned to the desktop from the game (even when just switching back after getting kicked to desktop). I have not experienced this with Destiny, Gears of War or Borderlands, so it may be Rainmeter doing (or causing) the switching back. :confused:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: MegaWarrior returns to Win 10 Desktop (no crashes)

Post by balala »

If you are using at least Rainmeter 4.4.3327 (Nov 5, 2019), you can try to set it to Game mode.
B2Striker

Post by B2Striker »

balala wrote: November 10th, 2019, 1:50 pm If you are using at least Rainmeter 4.4.3327 (Nov 5, 2019), you can try to set it to Game mode.
I tried the new option and it works really nice. It's also pretty easy to engage the Game Mode and later restore the program and skins. Thanks!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

B2Striker wrote: November 11th, 2019, 12:36 am I tried the new option and it works really nice. It's also pretty easy to engage the Game Mode and later restore the program and skins. Thanks!
I'm glad. This is a new feature, introduced just a few days ago.