General topics related to Rainmeter.
dvo

Re: Omnimo Weather

Post by dvo »

your welcome :) glad we could help :)
Rohzz.123

Post by Rohzz.123 »

So hello there, iam a omnimo user and i have my omnimo weather working just fine but only for a default link. i want to display weather of my location and i visited several url's but it is just not displaying........ :confused:

so how to change a default url to the url that helps to display the weather of our location
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

Rohzz.123 wrote: September 6th, 2020, 4:22 pm So hello there, iam a omnimo user and i have my omnimo weather working just fine but only for a default link. i want to display weather of my location and i visited several url's but it is just not displaying........ :confused:

so how to change a default url to the url that helps to display the weather of our location
I have no idea what URLs you're talking about, but:
- right click on the Weather skin (or "panel" or whatever they call it)
- choose Personalization from the context menu
- choose Units, Display And Fonts from the left side of the new window / skin that just opened (i.e. Omnimo UI)
- set your latitude and longitude in decimal format in the 2 boxes under the Weather Code text, in the right part of the skin, pressing Enter after each input
- close the Omnimo UI window / skin from the X button in the top right corner
- right click again on the Weather skin to open its context menu
- choose More Actions...
- choose Refresh Skin
That's all. It worked for me.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Rohzz.123 wrote: September 6th, 2020, 4:22 pm so how to change a default url to the url that helps to display the weather of our location
Beside Yincognito's detaild description, you can set the location manually as well. If you want to do this, find the @Resources\Common\Variables\UserVariables.inc file, open it and replace the Latitude and Longitude variables with your geographical coordinates. Finally refresh the skin.