It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:59 am

Volga says hi

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Volga2112

Volga says hi

Post by Volga2112 »

Hello everyone,

I've recently downloaded Rainmeter to try and come up with something cooler than a bunch of fighter plane pictures for my desktop. Right now, I'm barely beginning to understand how it works, but that's why I've registered on this forum! I'll be visiting this forum (and maybe the dedicated subreddit) regularily soon, and I hope I'll soon have something great to show to the community.

Have a nice day!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Volga says hi

Post by balala »

Volga2112 wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 5:38 pm I've recently downloaded Rainmeter to try and come up with something cooler than a bunch of fighter plane pictures for my desktop. Right now, I'm barely beginning to understand how it works, but that's why I've registered on this forum! I'll be visiting this forum (and maybe the dedicated subreddit) regularily soon, and I hope I'll soon have something great to show to the community.
Hi and welcome aboard.
We're waiting for your releases. If in the meantime you have questions on how you could achieve something while you're coding in Rainmeter, we're waiting those questions as well. Just feel free to ask, if you have questions.
Volga2112

Post by Volga2112 »

Thanks for the message! My own features will wait as I don't have much time for practicing with my "real life" job, but I think I'll be able to come out with something in a week or two, even with a heavily loaded timetable.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Volga2112 wrote: September 27th, 2019, 7:43 am Thanks for the message! My own features will wait as I don't have much time for practicing with my "real life" job, but I think I'll be able to come out with something in a week or two, even with a heavily loaded timetable.
Anytime. As you want and have time. Feel free to come back with question(s), if there is/are any.
Volga2112

Post by Volga2112 »

Thanks, I'll see which questions I have, then ifI can answer them myself with some research, and will ask the remaining ones on the forum!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Volga2112 wrote: September 27th, 2019, 2:34 pm I'll see which questions I have, then ifI can answer them myself with some research, and will ask the remaining ones on the forum!
That's the basic idea of this forum. :welcome: