It is currently May 7th, 2024, 8:27 pm

Help whit 7 DAYS WEATHER by adni18

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Help whit 7 DAYS WEATHER by adni18

Post by jsmorley »

I really think this is getting much more complicated than it needs to be...

If you edit the NUXHD\Weather\Weather.ini file and change the top of it to look like this:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000

[Metadata]
Author=DD.921
Version=1.1
License=Creative Commons: Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
Description=
Instructions=

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[Variables]
@include=#@#Variables.ini
@include2=#@#Languages\#Language#.inc
StartTimer=30
EndTimer=10

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[MeasureCounter]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Counter % #StartTimer#
IfCondition=MeasureCounter = 0
IfTrueAction=[!ZPos "2"]
IfCondition2=MeasureCounter=#EndTimer#
IfTrueAction2=[!ZPos "-2"]
Leave everything below this as it is in the original...

It should do what you want. Again, it will come to the front when the skin is loaded, and stay there for 10 seconds, then go to the back. After that, every 30 seconds it will come to the front for 10 seconds and return to the back. Change the 30 and 10 to whatever you like. Any number of seconds will work as long as StartTimer is larger than EndTimer. One hour would be StartTimer=3600.

I changed the Update=2000 in the original to Update=1000. If you want to leave it as 2000 (not sure why you would) then you need to double the amount of time in the StartTime and EndTime variables, so in my example StartTime=30 would become StartTime=60 in order to actually get 30 seconds of wait time, since it will only be "counting" every 2 seconds.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

mandy1985 wrote: September 20th, 2019, 10:08 am Yes man, the same error look the image
NO, NO, you can't have two [Variables] sections, as you have. In a such case the second occurrence of this section is simply ignored and the variables declared there are not used at all. So, this is why your skin doesn't see them.
Move the Start and Length variables into the first, main [Variables] section:

Code: Select all

[Variables]
@include=#@#Variables.inc
@include2=#@#Language\#Language#.inc
FontFace=Segoe UI Light
ScriptFile=SimpleLua.lua
Start=5
Length=2
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

mandy1985 wrote: September 20th, 2019, 12:36 pm C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe !ZPos "2" NUXHD\Weather
This line should put the widget on top of all windows, according to https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/bangs/#OS,
but it does not work for me, and neither gives me error.
Do you know any of that in which you could help me?
Beside jsmorely's reply, if you apply this command in a command prompt window, it gives you the following error, but not in Rainmeter's log, but in the command prompt window itself: 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
This means that Windows tried to run the first element (up to the first space) of the entered command ('C:\Program') as the program to run, but it obviously couldn't, returning the above error message. To make it to run, you have to include the path into a quotation and also seems a good idea to always include the config's name into a quotation as well, because although this time there are no spaces into its name, there might be many times. Is a good idea to always add those quotations, especially to get used to use them. So, try the following command: "C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe" !ZPos "2" "NUXHD\Weather".