It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:46 pm

Hello All

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Vx_Lotus

Hello All

Post by Vx_Lotus »

~This is not the droid your looking for~
Just thought I would say hello, and introduce myself.
I'm a sort of jack of all trades and have dabbled in code for years. I've been using Rainmeter for some time now but have never thought about joining up in the forums till recently. A project fell on my lap-top so to speak. :sly: I thought that I might be able to use rainmeter to make this project work. I tried a few things in C++ and C# a while ago but was not able to do anything like this. I was working on an AI program a few years ago and thought that I might give it another shot using some of the features that rainmeter had to offer visually. I scoured the forums for hours and hours before I finally had the gall to start asking questions. Lemme tell ya'll there were a-lot of questions. JSmorley, Eclectic, and Bal have been very resourceful \ knowledgeable \ patient. @Thanks guys! I still run into issues from time to time usually with understanding the properties of commands, As I'm certain that there will be more questions. I'm glad there is such a large community out here with tons of ideas. Lots of creativity and thinking go into making some of these projects available so others might enjoy it. Where I'm from ~ this quality is hard to find. Rainmeter may be a fairly old software but I believe it has major potential. So if you guys read this and have interest in it. Know that Plug-ins seem to be the key to making it expand further. I'm not a great programmer nor would I consider myself to be overly experienced. I don't even know how to make plug-ins... Only that they can be called upon. Without further ado. "Good luck with all your projects!" If I see something on here I may be able to help with … I'll be sure to drop in 8-)