It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:37 pm

Hopefully simple issue with Rainmeter app.

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
malakaiser

Hopefully simple issue with Rainmeter app.

Post by malakaiser »

I recently installed and have been using the Rainmeter application. I have been just barely touching the surface and am obviously a novice user, but I cannot seem to do a couple things.

1. I had previously chosen to hide the systray icon, but when I want to choose to edit/modify any Rainmeter settings I cannot bring up the interface in order to edit. I thought there might be a command line or shortcut switch I could enable to reset to defaults.

2. I installed a simple clock ui element to the desktop, but I then made it so I could "click-through" the element, which means I cannot right-click to bring up context menu to modify, and without access to the Rainmeter app, I cannot modify the settings there either.

I'm hoping there is a quick and easy solution to my simple issues, thanks.
raiguard

Re: Hopefully simple issue with Rainmeter app.

Post by raiguard »

Hold control while clicking and it will allow you to access the context menu despite click-through being enabled. You should also really re-enable the taskbar icon, it is quite important. :)
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
malakaiser

Re: Hopefully simple issue with Rainmeter app.

Post by malakaiser »

Thanks man, that did it for me. I appreciate it.