It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:07 am

xT Control Console 1.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: xT Control Console 1.0

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote: March 9th, 2021, 12:28 am You need DynamicVariables=1 since you are using a [SectionVariable]
Right, my bad, somehow missed to add this important option to the [MeterVolLevel] meter, where the [MeasureWin7Audio:] section variable is used into the Text option. So:

Code: Select all

[MeterVolLevel]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=styleTextValue
X=r
Y=23r
Text=[MeasureWin7Audio:]%
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"]
DynamicVariables=1
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

Thanks. :thumbup:
I am now on the gauge, which I want to show the volume %.
I copied this code over from the CPU gauge, and I'm trying to edit it for the volume %

; Measures Section

[umVolume_level]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Win7AudioPlugin
Category=Volume level
Counter=% volume
Name=_Total

[Volume_level]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Min(umVolume_level, 100)
MinValue=0
MaxValue=100
IfCondition=(Volume_level > #cpuLoadThreshold# )
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption CPU_Load.Gauge LineColor #dataColor2#]
IfFalseAction=[!SetOption CPU_Load.Gauge LineColor #dataColor1#]

; Meters Section

[Volume.level.Gauge]
Meter=RoundLine
MeterStyle=styleGaugeMedium
MeasureName=CPU_Load
Container=CPU_Load.Gradient
I got as far as

line 14.
What do I put in place of "#cpuLoadThreshold#"?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 9th, 2021, 10:04 pm I got as far as

line 14.
What do I put in place of "#cpuLoadThreshold#"?
The level where you want to change the color of the [CPU_Load.Gauge] meter. For instance with IfCondition=(Volume_level > 50 ) you get the meter colored to #dataColor2# while the volume level is above 50% and to #dataColor1# while it is below.
Additionally note that the Category, Counter and Name options are not valid on a Windows7Audio plugin measure, they belonging to a UsageMonitor plugin measure. Suppose you've copied and modified the measure, but in this case suggest to remove the unneeded options.
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

Thanks! That was a lot easier than i imagined :D
balala wrote: March 10th, 2021, 7:01 am Suppose you've copied and modified the measure, but in this case suggest to remove the unneeded options.
Yes, I took it from the CPU monitor, I removed the unneeded code.
This is my last question, I'll stop bothering you after this ;-)
is it possible to make the volume change by clicking on the gauge? ie. if i click on the 6:00 position it goes to 50%, on 9:00 it goes to 75?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 10th, 2021, 11:16 pm This is my last question, I'll stop bothering you after this ;-)
Don't worry, you are not bothering anyone. If anyone is bothered, simply doesn't reply.
Sam12345 wrote: March 10th, 2021, 11:16 pm is it possible to make the volume change by clicking on the gauge? ie. if i click on the 6:00 position it goes to 50%, on 9:00 it goes to 75?
You want to make it to can click to different positions on the circle used for background to set the volume?
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

balala wrote: March 11th, 2021, 7:52 am Don't worry, you are not bothering anyone. If anyone is bothered, simply doesn't reply.
Thanks! :thumbup:
balala wrote: March 11th, 2021, 7:52 am You want to make it to can click to different positions on the circle used for background to set the volume?
Yes, the gauge that shows the current volume level
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 11th, 2021, 8:11 pm Yes, the gauge that shows the current volume level
Have to test a few things in order to get this working as expected. Today probably I won't come back with a reliable solution, but tomorrow will try to figure out how to do. Stay tuned...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

balala wrote: March 11th, 2021, 8:27 pm Have to test a few things in order to get this working as expected. Today probably I won't come back with a reliable solution, but tomorrow will try to figure out how to do. Stay tuned...
And finally here is the code. I rewrote a few things. For instance I had to move the Up and Down buttons outside of the background, because if they stay inside, there is a problem when clicking to them (in such a case which click should apply: the one related to the [MeterVolUp] / [MeterVolDown] meter, or the one related to the newlly added meter?).
Please take a look to this code, test it and let me know if it looks like what you want.

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume -#Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume #Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
BackgroundMode=1
AccurateText=1
@Include=#@#BaseBubble.inc
Group=SYS_Bubbles

[Variables]
Sound=C:\Users\spost\Documents\Rainmeter\Pot sounds\deduction-588.wav
Step=2
@IncludeVars=#@#SharedVars.inc
Radius=35

[MyStringStyle]
FontColor=220,220,220
FontEffectColor=0,0,0
StringEffect=Shadow
SolidColor=0,0,0,150
FontSize=8
FontFace=Segoe UI
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=CenterCenter
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[StringStyle]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=styleGaugeBackMedium
X=40
Y=50
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ShapeStyle]
X=[StringStyle:X]
Y=[StringStyle:Y]
Shape=Path MyPath | Extend MyModifiers1
MyModifiers1=Fill Color 0,0,0,1 | StrokeWidth 0 | Stroke Color 0,0,0,0

[MeasureWin7Audio]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Win7AudioPlugin

[MeterVolUp]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=MyStringStyle
X=40
Y=10
Text=[\x2206]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume #Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[MeterVolLevel]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=MyStringStyle
X=0r
Y=(#Radius#+5)r
Text=[MeasureWin7Audio:]%
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"]

[MeterVolDown]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=MyStringStyle
X=0r
Y=(#Radius#+5)r
Text=[\x2207]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume -#Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[0]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
MyPath=0,0 | LineTo (-#Radius#*Sin(Rad(-#CURRENTSECTION#*30))),(-#Radius#*Cos(Rad(-#CURRENTSECTION#*30))) | LineTo (-#Radius#*Sin(Rad(-(#CURRENTSECTION#+1)*30))),(-#Radius#*Cos(Rad(-(#CURRENTSECTION#+1)*30))) | ClosePath 1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[1]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
MyPath=0,0 | LineTo (-#Radius#*Sin(Rad(-#CURRENTSECTION#*30))),(-#Radius#*Cos(Rad(-#CURRENTSECTION#*30))) | LineTo (-#Radius#*Sin(Rad(-(#CURRENTSECTION#+1)*30))),(-#Radius#*Cos(Rad(-(#CURRENTSECTION#+1)*30))) | ClosePath 1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 9"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[2]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 18"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[3]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 27"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[4]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 36"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[5]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 45"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[6]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 55"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[7]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 64"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[8]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 73"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[9]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 82"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[10]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 90"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[11]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 100"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

Hi, and thanks! I feel unworthy :oops:
I tried it, and it works well, but im having couple minor issues :D
  • The audio doesn't play when clicking on the volume level, because it changes the volume (the same clash you mentioned with the up down buttons
    balala wrote: March 12th, 2021, 6:24 pm(in such a case which click should apply: the one related to the [MeterVolUp] / [MeterVolDown] meter, or the one related to the newly added meter?)
    )
  • I tried changing the formatting to match the other skins and it messed up the positions in relation to each other, and changing the X & Y doesn't seem to help (it moves but not where I tell it to, it might be to do with the (#Radius#+5)command, I'm not sure what it does - the Rainmeter manual say's "radius of the corners of rounded rectangles", which I don't understand)
  • The blue gauge has disappeared, and putting it in the code it shows the full circle as if it is 100%, while the label says something else (ie. 20%, which it actually is)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 13th, 2021, 9:10 pm
  • The audio doesn't play when clicking on the volume level, because it changes the volume (the same clash you mentioned with the up down buttons )
The volume level percent should be moved outside of the circle, in order to can use it to play the sound. Or you should add a new element (still outside of the circle), which would be used to play the sound.
  • I tried changing the formatting to match the other skins and it messed up the positions in relation to each other, and changing the X & Y doesn't seem to help (it moves but not where I tell it to, it might be to do with the (#Radius#+5)command, I'm not sure what it does - the Rainmeter manual say's "radius of the corners of rounded rectangles", which I don't understand)
Not sure what format would you want to achieve, because this skin looks somewhat similar to the other skins of the package. The Up and Down buttons are now outside of the circle, but as explained, they have to be moved so. But the looking of the skin is more or less the same as the looking of the other skins.
  • The blue gauge has disappeared, and putting it in the code it shows the full circle as if it is 100%, while the label says something else (ie. 20%, which it actually is)
What the "blue gauge" is? Can't follow this...