It is currently April 25th, 2024, 10:51 am

Rainmeter context menu is blank

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
soyelrafa

Rainmeter context menu is blank

Post by soyelrafa »

Hello! I'm refreshing sooo much times a test skin for creating a shape for a skin, and on the last refresh my rainmeter context menu goes blank. I closed rainmeter and open it again but the issue still are. I suppose a restart of the computer will solve the issue, but I'm sharing it for if there is any issue that should be solved.
issue.gif
Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by soyelrafa on May 2nd, 2019, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Rainmeter context menu is blank

Post by jsmorley »

Yes, I would guess that your graphics drivers got their knickers in a knot somehow, and a restart will get everything on track.

I have never seen this behavior before, nor can I replicate it, so there isn't anything much we can do to investigate further.
soyelrafa

Re: Rainmeter context menu is blank

Post by soyelrafa »

jsmorley wrote: May 2nd, 2019, 12:17 pm Yes, I would guess that your graphics drivers got their knickers in a knot somehow, and a restart will get everything on track.

I have never seen this behavior before, nor can I replicate it, so there isn't anything much we can do to investigate further.
Yeah, it seems impossible to know how to replicate it haha.

Actually I didn't restart the computer but like it came it went. Now it's working as expected again.