It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:58 pm

Processes by net usage

General topics related to Rainmeter.
illogik

Processes by net usage

Post by illogik »

I was wondering if it is possible to show a list of the top processes by net usage similar to the cpu or memory measures?

I'll often see my network being used via a rainmeter network skin and have no clue what is using it, it would be good to be able to see at a glance which process is accessing the net.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Processes by net usage

Post by balala »

illogik wrote: April 10th, 2019, 8:08 am I was wondering if it is possible to show a list of the top processes by net usage similar to the cpu or memory measures?

I'll often see my network being used via a rainmeter network skin and have no clue what is using it, it would be good to be able to see at a glance which process is accessing the net.
Not very sure what is your intention: you would like to see the net usage of process, or which skin is using the net, within Rainmeter. It's not the same thing.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

illogik wrote: April 10th, 2019, 8:08 am I was wondering if it is possible to show a list of the top processes by net usage similar to the cpu or memory measures?

Currently, this is not possible with Rainmeter. Getting the network usage by process does not appear to be something the UsageMonitor or PerfMon plugins can do. If someone knows otherwise, please let us know, because I'd like to do this too.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

I'd also like if it's possible, but for the time being i'm using a program for that puprose. Some Internet Security Suites as Kaspersky can help as well.

This app is paid-trial 30 days, but if anyone else knows better, pls post it here.