It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:32 pm

Organizing Desktop

General topics related to Rainmeter.
meweaver

Organizing Desktop

Post by meweaver »

I am new to Rainmeter. What I would like to do to with my cluttered desktop is make certain buttons for each of the icon's on my screen. For example a World of Warcraft button so that when I click it, it starts the program. I guess I would like a bar type. Like I said, I a new comer and trying to figure out a why to do this, if it can be done. If it can be done, I can apply my other icons to the same way.

thanks
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Organizing Desktop

Post by jsmorley »

I'd be tempted to first take a look at some of the thousands of launchers / docks people have posted...

https://www.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/popular-all-time/?q=dock
meweaver

Re: Organizing Desktop

Post by meweaver »

Thanks for the information. There is a lot of different ones. The one I like the most but have download anything yet is the "League of Legends." I wish it was a different theme then the one that is show. Is there a way to change the background from League of Legends to a different game theme, but keep the same pull down menu.

Can I rebuild it to a different theme then what is shown? But not be intruding on someone else great work?

Thanks.