It is currently April 20th, 2024, 2:01 am

Working cover art for spotify

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
trdahl

Working cover art for spotify

Post by trdahl »

Hi

Any1 knows if there is any skin etc for working cover art for spotify? i get it to work with everything else, just not spotify.
raiguard

Re: Working cover art for spotify

Post by raiguard »

trdahl wrote: January 25th, 2019, 8:10 pm Hi

Any1 knows if there is any skin etc for working cover art for spotify? i get it to work with everything else, just not spotify.
Are you using the Spotify app on Windows, or using it in your web browser? IIRC you can't get album art from Spotify if you're using the local app.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
trdahl

Post by trdahl »

Hi

Im using the local app, how can i use a skin with the WEB app instead? do u know what kind of skin i can use?
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

trdahl wrote: January 25th, 2019, 10:34 pm Hi

Im using the local app, how can i use a skin with the WEB app instead? do u know what kind of skin i can use?
It uses a different plugin called WebNowPlaying. I don't really download skins all that much so I'm not familiar with any specific skins that support it. I'll poke around a bit and let you know.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
trdahl

Post by trdahl »

Thanks