It is currently May 6th, 2024, 8:23 pm

Variable number of items in regex--lookahead?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
qwerky

Re: Variable number of items in regex--lookahead?

Post by qwerky »

balala wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 3:20 pm And what about the calm? Please post a code here when you have one.
Also you can try to replace the \R with \n. But in both cases it works well, so...
It is working fine both for wind and for calm, as the last screenshots I posted show. BTW, when using the html fragments in RainRegExp, don't use the whole regex from my source, but only the partial regex in that same post--maybe that's why it didn't work for you? ;-)

The '\n' did not work for me; I think because the source html uses CRLF. My understanding is that \n matches only LF, \r matches only CR (which also works on this html), and \R matches either CR, or LF, or CRLF, but please correct this if it is in error. :???:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Variable number of items in regex--lookahead?

Post by balala »

qwerky wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 7:12 pm It is working fine both for wind and for calm, as the last screenshots I posted show. BTW, when using the html fragments in RainRegExp, don't use the whole regex from my source, but only the partial regex in that same post--maybe that's why it didn't work for you? ;-)
Yeah, maybe. I'm glad if you got it working as expected.
qwerky wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 7:12 pm The '\n' did not work for me; I think because the source html uses CRLF. My understanding is that \n matches only LF, \r matches only CR (which also works on this html), and \R matches either CR, or LF, or CRLF, but please correct this if it is in error. :???:
Then use with \R, if it's working, it's good, I think.