hardwired

Re: ASTRONOMY

Post by hardwired »

Yes, that's the correct skin.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

hardwired wrote: ↑October 4th, 2022, 7:11 pm Yes, that's the correct skin.
Ok. To get help with this skin, please start another topic, as described in my previous reply.
NewStorm

Post by NewStorm »

Is there a way to download all the sunset/sunrise time data for the clock? πŸ€” My internet connection is so slow and it takes 1-2min for it to upload the data whenever I start the computer or edit the skin. 😫 Also, could it show twilights, too?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

NewStorm wrote: ↑February 13th, 2023, 3:04 pm Is there a way to download all the sunset/sunrise time data for the clock? πŸ€” My internet connection is so slow and it takes 1-2min for it to upload the data whenever I start the computer or edit the skin. 😫 Also, could it show twilights, too?
I don't know if you are asking to do this in general or about a particular skin, but to have that information always available, I would suggest installing AstroCalendar by buckb.

Click on the 'Events' label to toggle through all of the astronomical options. The 'Sun Times' will show details for any selected date.
astrocalendarsun.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NewStorm

Post by NewStorm »

eclectic-tech wrote: ↑February 13th, 2023, 4:57 pm I don't know if you are asking to do this in general or about a particular skin, but to have that information always available, I would suggest installing AstroCalendar by buckb.

Click on the 'Events' label to toggle through all of the astronomical options. The 'Sun Times' will show details for any selected date.
astrocalendarsun.png
I was looking for this particular skin, but wow your suggestion has so much more info than I was looking for and it's all customisable based on one's location - incredible O.O gotta figure out how to apply it to this skin now tho 😭