It is currently October 21st, 2018, 11:25 am

Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost [solved]

Help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
User avatar
Mor3bane
Posts: 547
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 7:32 am

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

Mor3bane » August 12th, 2018, 1:46 pm

so maybe i got it wrong but it "seems" closer to me :P
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18124
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

jsmorley » August 12th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Mor3bane wrote:

Code: Select all

[MeasureGPUTemp]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=SpeedFanPlugin
SpeedFanType=Temperature
SpeedFanNumber=16
SpeedFanScale=C
IfCondition=(MeasureGPUTemp >= 73)
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption MeterGPU FontColor "255,0,0"][!Redraw *][!UpdateMeter "MeterGPU"]
IfCondition2=((MeasureGPUTemp >= 66) && (MeasureGPUTemp < 72))
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption MeterGPU FontColor "255,175,0"][!Redraw *][!UpdateMeter "MeterGPU"]
IfCondition3=(MeasureGPUTemp < 65)
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption MeterGPU FontColor #ColorZ#][!Redraw *][!UpdateMeter "MeterGPU"]

[MeasureGPUCalc]
Measure=Calc
Formula=([MeasureGPUTemp] / 80)
DynamicVariables=1

[GPU]
MeasureName=MeasureGPUCalc
Meter=ROUNDLINE
X=134
Y=133
W=70
H=70
StartAngle=-1.5458897
RotationAngle=3.0817795
LineLength=88
LineStart=100
LineColor=#FreeColor#
Solid=1
AntiAlias=10
Untitled.jpg
All I'm saying is that I don't think really need the Calc measure. Simply set a MinValue and MaxValue on the speedfan measure, and use that.
User avatar
Mor3bane
Posts: 547
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 7:32 am

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

Mor3bane » August 12th, 2018, 1:53 pm

jsmorley wrote:All I'm saying is that I don't think really need the Calc measure. Simply set a MinValue and MaxValue on the speedfan measure, and use that.
Wow...

Y'kow I saw that in some examples I was looking at, but the SpeedFan section of the Plugins just did not very obviously show that as a parameter.. :17drums I am seriously considering seeing an eye doctor soon...
Untitled.jpg
Works fine now btw...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18124
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

jsmorley » August 12th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Mor3bane wrote:Wow...

Y'kow I saw that in some examples I was looking at, but the SpeedFan section of the Plugins just did not very obviously show that as a parameter.. :17drums I am seriously considering seeing an eye doctor soon...

Untitled.jpg

Works fine now btw...
Great. MinValue and MaxValue are not parameters of any particular measure, but are one of the General Measure Options that work on all measure types.
User avatar
Mor3bane
Posts: 547
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 7:32 am

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

Mor3bane » August 12th, 2018, 1:59 pm

jsmorley wrote:Great. MinValue and MaxValue are not parameters of any particular measure, but are one of the General Measure Options that work on all measure types.
You've heard me say it before.... "I knew that, at one time - but forgot it since..."
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18124
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

jsmorley » August 12th, 2018, 2:00 pm

Just as an aside that is none of my business, but if your CPU is running at a pretty consistent 57 degrees Celsius, you might want to consider a new CPU fan or a new case. That's not a fatal temperature by any means, but running that hot might shorten the life of your CPU quite a bit. That's 134 degrees Fahrenheit, which is pretty toasty in my view.
2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Mor3bane
Posts: 547
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 7:32 am

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

Mor3bane » August 12th, 2018, 2:07 pm

jsmorley wrote:Just as an aside that is none of my business, but if your CPU is running at a pretty consistent 57 degrees Celsius, you might want to consider a new CPU fan or a new case. That's not a fatal temperature by any means, but running that hot might shorten the life of your CPU quite a bit. That's 134 degrees Fahrenheit, which is pretty toasty in my view.

2.jpg
Yes it is a bit toasty. However, I am powering 6 1920x1080 screens.
I plan to upgrade to liquid cooled - someday...
Also, 2 graphics cards: Geforce GTX960 - running the games etc, and a GT 640 for the top 3 showing rainmeters basically - amongst other things.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18124
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

jsmorley » August 12th, 2018, 2:09 pm

Mor3bane wrote:Yes it is a bit toasty. However, I am powering 6 1920x1080 screens.
I plan to upgrade to liquid cooled - someday...
Also, 2 graphics cards: Geforce GTX960 - running the games etc, and a GT 640 for the top 3 showing rainmeters basically - amongst other things.
Hehe.. Getting your money's worth out of it...
User avatar
Mor3bane
Posts: 547
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 7:32 am

Re: Roundline GPU Temp Calc Formula - kinda lost

Mor3bane » August 12th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself