It is currently October 24th, 2018, 1:58 am

IsFullScreen 3.0

Share your custom plugins and applications to enhance Rainmeter.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: IsFullScreen 3.0

jsmorley » September 16th, 2018, 11:23 pm

gokussj324 wrote:Hi, I would like to add that this "bug" doesn't happen only when win + d is used or when show desktop button in the taskbar is pressed. It also happens when desktop gets focus by clicking anywhere on desktop wallpaper or icon.
This is the only issue I am experiencing with this otherwise great tool and would be perfect if this issue got sorted out.
I don't get this behavior, unless I have used Win-D or clicked "Show desktop", at which point it sees "explorer.exe / not full screen", and will continue to say that even when I click the desktop, until I give some other window focus. Then it will go back to "Desktop" when I click on the desktop.

Remember this isn't about "clicks" as such, but "focus". Who has focus...
mysticbnk

mysticbnk » September 22nd, 2018, 7:48 pm

can we blacklist certain process from not triggering the action ?
jsmorley
Developer

jsmorley » September 22nd, 2018, 10:34 pm

mysticbnk wrote:can we blacklist certain process from not triggering the action ?
No, it's nothing to do with any particular process.
mibo5354

mibo5354 » October 9th, 2018, 9:23 am

Would I be able to use the plugin to detect if the desktop is focused or not?
jsmorley
Developer

jsmorley » October 9th, 2018, 10:13 am

mibo5354 wrote:Would I be able to use the plugin to detect if the desktop is focused or not?
; This plugin will check to see if the "foreground" window, the window that currently has
; "focus", is full screen. The measure will return 1 as the number value if so, and
; 0 as the number value if not. The name of the process for the currently focused window will
; be returned as the string value. An empty string will be returned if the Desktop has focus.

; Note that this is not about "maximized", but rather "full screen".
; Note that this applies to full screen windows on the "primary" monitor only.
; Note that this will be unable to detect any process run "As administrator" unless Rainmeter itself is run "As administrator".

Code: Select all

[MeasureIsFullScreen]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=IsFullScreen
IfCondition=MeasureIsFullScreen=1
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption MeterIsFullScreen Text "Full screen and has focus"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!SetOption MeterIsFullScreen Text "Not full screen"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterProcessName Text "Desktop"][!HideMeter MeterIsFullScreen][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterProcessName Text ""][!ShowMeter MeterIsFullScreen][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
The .rmskin in the first post of this thread has the full code.