Top Process Meter Gadgets inspired by the well-known AddGadgets.com Windows Sidebar gadgets.
Get it on DeviantART: http://fav.me/dca2ufe
The Top Process Meter Gadgets monitor the CPU, GPU, and RAM utilization of the top 10 processes on your computer, with styling to match the Gadgets suite.
These gadgets uses the Rainmeter 4.2 UsageMonitor plugin, and as a result do not have the performance problems and functional limitations associated with plugins in earlier versions of Rainmeter. UsageMonitor also is not affected by locale, and will work with any language.
- Displays 1 to 10 top processes, ordered by CPU/GPU/RAM utilization.
- Displays the amount of memory used by each process.
- Displays graph of total CPU/GPU/RAM utilization (optional).
- Shows Resource Monitor when gadget is double-clicked.
- Scales to any desired size.
*** NOTE ***
The installer is in the form of a patch, which will patch your existing Gadgets installation without affecting your existing configuration or layouts. If you don't have the Gadgets suite installed, these will install as standalone skins.
5.0.0 - 2018-12-21:
- Corrected issue in Top GPU Meter where usage percentage would exceed 100%.
- Added Top GPU Meter and Top RAM Meter. Renamed Top Process Meter to Top CPU Meter.
Corrected Settings to prevent long text entries from displaying outside the bounds of textboxes.
- Initial release.