It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:04 am

Stopwatch - Gadgets Patch 7.4.0

Clocks and timer skins
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Stopwatch - Gadgets Patch 7.4.0

Post by SilverAzide »

bigaurey wrote: November 2nd, 2023, 11:03 pm This is the Stopwatch config file? If it is it doesn't open when I click wrench, or when I right click and click edit settings. If I navigate to skin folder and double click it opens a file that starts with

[Rainmeter]
AccurateText=1
DefaultAlwaysOnTop=1
DefaultWindowX=160R
DefaultWindowY=0
Update=100
Group=Stopwatch
ContextTitle="Edit Settings"
No, that's the skin file itself, not the variables file. You must have Rainmeter configured incorrectly, as it should open the file automatically when you select either of those options.

To check your Rainmeter config, right-click the Rainmeter icon in the notification tray and select Manage. On the Settings tab, you should see something like this:
Screenshot 2023-11-02 204903.png
Make sure the Editor entry is a valid executable. It should be set to open Notepad by default. My guess is you have this set to something that is invalid. The Rainmeter log should indicate the error, with any luck.

In the meantime, the Stopwatch variables file is found in the Gadgets\@Resources folder, named StopwatchVariables.inc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...