It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:07 pm

Rainformer 3.2 AIDA64 Edition

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainformer 2.9.3 AIDA64 Edition

Post by balala »

NismoZ wrote: September 17th, 2020, 2:21 pm Thank you, seems like it worked more than just a skin refresh.
Yeah, if a refresh doesn't help, a restart of Rainmeter in many cases can help with skins using WebParser measures (all weather skins are using such measures). Here is why: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26117&p=136507&p136507#p136507
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

balala wrote: September 17th, 2020, 2:29 pm Yeah, if a refresh doesn't help, a restart of Rainmeter in many cases can help with skins using WebParser measures (all weather skins are using such measures). Here is why: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26117&p=136507&p136507#p136507
Good info!
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

I had a question about the Temp and Feel at the top of the weather skin. Either 1 or 2 versions ago, those numbers colors started changing differently. Most of they show dark red, and only down at low 30 degrees, they show orange. It seems like the normal color range is off. How can I reset this, or what in the settings or config file effects the temperature reading and what color range that it applies?
dbcher

Post by dbcher »

Quick question, I just changed Motherboards and it has 6 chassis fan headers, yet rainformer only shows 5.
I tried to edit the settings txt and fans txt to add/replace yet cha6 will not show at all.
It is there in aida64 and the values are in the registry... just won't show in rainformer.
I've done a complete rainmeter and rainformer clean and reinstall.. still no go.

Any ideas?
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

NismoZ wrote: October 27th, 2020, 8:54 pm I had a question about the Temp and Feel at the top of the weather skin. Either 1 or 2 versions ago, those numbers colors started changing differently. Most of they show dark red, and only down at low 30 degrees, they show orange. It seems like the normal color range is off. How can I reset this, or what in the settings or config file effects the temperature reading and what color range that it applies?
thanks for the report, it's being fixed for the next release of the suite. :thumbup:
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

dbcher wrote: November 29th, 2020, 1:51 am Quick question, I just changed Motherboards and it has 6 chassis fan headers, yet rainformer only shows 5.
I tried to edit the settings txt and fans txt to add/replace yet cha6 will not show at all.
It is there in aida64 and the values are in the registry... just won't show in rainformer.
I've done a complete rainmeter and rainformer clean and reinstall.. still no go.

Any ideas?
which one of the fans you don't use, if there is any?
dbcher

Post by dbcher »

pul53dr1v3r wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 1:16 pm which one of the fans you don't use, if there is any?
I don't use Chasis fans 3-5, but the fan cable won't reach those but JUST reaches Chasis Fan 6.. so I use that one... and that is the one which (for some reason) is not listed under fan settings.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

dbcher wrote: December 4th, 2020, 7:31 am I don't use Chasis fans 3-5, but the fan cable won't reach those but JUST reaches Chasis Fan 6.. so I use that one... and that is the one which (for some reason) is not listed under fan settings.
Ok. Just open the skin code, go to line 83 and replace RegValue=Value.FCHA3 to RegValue=Value.FCHA6

Save the document, refresh the skin.
Optionally: in the Settings, you can rename CHA 3 to CHA 6 if you wish.

If i don't forget, i will add one more Chasis fan (6th) to the skin in the next release, iGg.
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

Since I went to the 2.9.3 version (could have also been on the 2.9.1 version), my weather temp colors have been off. Before, when the temp was cold (down in the 30s F), the colors would change to white or blue. As it got warmer, it would go to yellow, then hot would be red and dark red. Somehow, the scale has shifted to where I am getting 55 F temps listed as dark red.
What part controls this in the code and what do I need to change to get the color change back on the right scale lined up with the correct temp values and colors?
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

NismoZ wrote: December 30th, 2020, 2:47 pm Since I went to the 2.9.3 version (could have also been on the 2.9.1 version), my weather temp colors have been off. Before, when the temp was cold (down in the 30s F), the colors would change to white or blue. As it got warmer, it would go to yellow, then hot would be red and dark red. Somehow, the scale has shifted to where I am getting 55 F temps listed as dark red.
What part controls this in the code and what do I need to change to get the color change back on the right scale lined up with the correct temp values and colors?
i'm not sure will i miss anything here as i fixed the issue pretty long time ago but if you wanna risk try this:
go to @Resources folder, open Variables.inc and add variable UnitsInteger=1 there. Then open WeatherMeasures.inc and replace measures [MeasureNowTempColors] and [MeasureNowFeelsLikeColors] with these:

Code: Select all

[MeasureNowTempColors]
Measure=Calc
Formula=[MeasureNowTemp]
IfCondition=((#CURRENTSECTION#<=-45)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#<=-49)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor1#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-45)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-40)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-49)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-40)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor2#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-40)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-35)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-40)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-31)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor3#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition4=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-35)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-30)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-31)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-22)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction4=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor4#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition5=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-30)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-25)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-22)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-13)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction5=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor5#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition6=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-25)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-20)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-13)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-4)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction6=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor6#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition7=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-20)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-15)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-4)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=5)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction7=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor7#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition8=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-15)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-10)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>5)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=14)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction8=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor8#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition9=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-10)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-5)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>14)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=23)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction9=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor9#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition10=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-5)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=0)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>23)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=32)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction10=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor10#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition11=((#CURRENTSECTION#>0)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=5)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>32)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=41)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction11=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor11#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition12=((#CURRENTSECTION#>5)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=10)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>41)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=50)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction12=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor12#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition13=((#CURRENTSECTION#>10)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=15)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>50)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=59)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction13=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor13#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition14=((#CURRENTSECTION#>15)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=20)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>59)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=68)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction14=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor14#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition15=((#CURRENTSECTION#>20)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=25)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>68)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=77)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction15=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor15#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition16=((#CURRENTSECTION#>25)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=30)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>77)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=86)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction16=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor16#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition17=((#CURRENTSECTION#>30)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=35)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>86)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=95)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction17=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor17#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition18=((#CURRENTSECTION#>35)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=40)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>95)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=104)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction18=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor18#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition19=((#CURRENTSECTION#>40)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=45)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>104)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=113)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction19=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor19#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition20=((#CURRENTSECTION#>45)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>113)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction20=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentTemperature" "FontColor" "#TempColor20#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
Disabled=1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Weather

[MeasureNowFeelsLikeColors]
Measure=Calc
Formula=[MeasureNowFeelsLike]
IfCondition=((#CURRENTSECTION#<=-45)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#<=-49)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor1#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-45)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-40)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-49)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-40)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor2#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-40)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-35)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-40)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-31)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor3#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition4=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-35)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-30)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-31)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-22)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction4=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor4#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition5=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-30)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-25)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-22)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-13)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction5=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor5#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition6=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-25)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-20)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-13)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-4)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction6=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor6#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition7=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-20)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-15)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>-4)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=5)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction7=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor7#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition8=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-15)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-10)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>5)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=14)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction8=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor8#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition9=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-10)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=-5)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>14)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=23)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction9=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor9#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition10=((#CURRENTSECTION#>-5)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=0)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>23)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=32)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction10=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor10#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition11=((#CURRENTSECTION#>0)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=5)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>32)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=41)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction11=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor11#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition12=((#CURRENTSECTION#>5)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=10)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>41)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=50)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction12=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor12#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition13=((#CURRENTSECTION#>10)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=15)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>50)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=59)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction13=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor13#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition14=((#CURRENTSECTION#>15)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=20)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>59)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=68)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction14=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor14#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition15=((#CURRENTSECTION#>20)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=25)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>68)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=77)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction15=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor15#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition16=((#CURRENTSECTION#>25)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=30)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>77)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=86)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction16=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor16#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition17=((#CURRENTSECTION#>30)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=35)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>86)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=95)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction17=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor17#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition18=((#CURRENTSECTION#>35)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=40)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>95)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=104)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction18=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor18#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition19=((#CURRENTSECTION#>40)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=45)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>104)&&(#CURRENTSECTION#<=113)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction19=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor19#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition20=((#CURRENTSECTION#>45)&&(#UnitsInteger#=1))||((#CURRENTSECTION#>113)&&(#UnitsInteger#=0))
IfTrueAction20=[!SetOption "MeterCurrentFeelsLikeTemp" "FontColor" "#TempColor20#"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
Disabled=1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Weather
After that, go to the Settings folder, open SettingsTab4.ini, go to measure [MeasureWeatherUnits] and replace it with this code:

Code: Select all

[MeasureWeatherUnits]
Measure=String
String=#Units#
IfMatch=e
IfMatchAction=[!SetVariable TemperatureUnit "#deg#F"][!WriteKeyValue Variables TemperatureUnit "#deg#F" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable SpeedUnit "mph"][!WriteKeyValue Variables SpeedUnit "mph" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable AtmPressureUnit "in"][!WriteKeyValue Variables AtmPressureUnit "in" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable LengthUnit "mi"][!WriteKeyValue Variables LengthUnit "mi" "#@#Variables.inc"][!WriteKeyValue Variables UnitsInteger "0" "#@#Variables.inc"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetVariable TemperatureUnit "#deg#C"][!WriteKeyValue Variables TemperatureUnit "#deg#C" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable SpeedUnit "km/h"][!WriteKeyValue Variables SpeedUnit "km/h" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable AtmPressureUnit "mb"][!WriteKeyValue Variables AtmPressureUnit "mb" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable LengthUnit "km"][!WriteKeyValue Variables LengthUnit "km" "#@#Variables.inc"][!WriteKeyValue Variables UnitsInteger "1" "#@#Variables.inc"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
OnChangeAction=[!RefreshGroup "SettingsTab4"]
DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=-1