It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:05 am

Rainformer 3.2 AIDA64 Edition

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
nikko

Re: Rainformer 2.5.1 AIDA64 Edition

Post by nikko »

Is there any known bug with input text plugin when values is not changed when pressed enter button on keyboard?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

nikko wrote: February 28th, 2020, 7:51 pm Is there any known bug with input text plugin when values is not changed when pressed enter button on keyboard?
You mean when you set for a variable its already existing value? Because I'm not sure I understood your question.
Deofol

Post by Deofol »

I do not have a "SensorValues" in my registry path "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FinalWire\AIDA64". I'm using AIDA64 Extreme. Any help?

Edit: Nevermind, just had to tweak some settings on AIDA64
pul53dr1v3r

Re: Rainformer 2.6 AIDA64 Edition

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

Updated to v2.6.
Changelog:
v2.6
-new: added Weather Location Finder skin (credit to jsmorley)
-new: WLAN/WiFi option added to Network skin
-new: network status icon added to Network skin
-fixed: bug where some user were not able to enter a value in Settings panel text input boxes
-fixed: temperature of AMD cards of GPU skins
-changed: Network skin redesigned
-removed: startup time of Clock skin
pul53dr1v3r

Re: Rainformer 2.7 AIDA64 Edition

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

New update released.

Changelog:
v2.7
-new: added Country field to Weather Location Finder
-new: added options to hide/show more content of the skins (Settings panel)
-new: option to customize Solid Color and its opacity (Settings panel)
-changed: some skins have been redesigned - Solid color added
-fixed: GPU skin warning temperature color always white
-fixed: position of settings icons of some skins when resized
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

Let me start by saying Rainformer is wonderful work, truly... I thought I would share some enhancements and customizations that would further improve the product. These can be incorporated into both the AIDA and HWINFO versions.

1. Allow the "Actual" and "Feels" weather temp numbers to be font size adjusted individually higher/lower.
2. Allow the CPU Total, Cores, and RAM percent bars to be adjustable individually thicker or slimmer.
3. Is there a way to change the weather "Tomorr." to the actual weekday?
4. Right under CPU-RAM (or even replace the title space if you don't want to adjust), call the CPU model being used (ie - Core i7-6700 3.40Ghz) and the current speed (displaying the speed CPU changes in real time). I know that other older 8gadgets and skins can pull this info from Windows without an AIDA or Hwinfo installed.
5. In the network meter, also allow a check mark to pull the External IP address. I know that other older 8gadgets and skins can pull this info from Windows without an AIDA or Hwinfo installed.
6. Add precipitation percent in each day listing. I know you can hover and see it on each day now, but I think people like to see the entire forecast at one glance.

I know these are probably editable in the code, but making these changes in the user friendly GUI settings section would be best. If you would like to tell me where to specifically adjust the format only ones (1, 2, and 3 above) items in the code, I can try it out. Appreciate any help you can give as always.
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

Does anyone know why the weather meter in rainformer would seem to loose connection, and drop back to default of 32 degrees on each day and no weather pictures? This has happened on 2 machines so far and I am not sure what might have happened. Refresh and reload of skin does not work. Reapplying the weather code does not work. Re-installing rainmeter and rainformer does not work.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

NismoZ wrote: May 26th, 2020, 6:38 pm Does anyone know why the weather meter in rainformer would seem to loose connection, and drop back to default of 32 degrees on each day and no weather pictures? This has happened on 2 machines so far and I am not sure what might have happened. Refresh and reload of skin does not work. Reapplying the weather code does not work. Re-installing rainmeter and rainformer does not work.
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=118&p=177064#p177064
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

That did not work, along with a reboot.
Gregory2001

Post by Gregory2001 »

Neither VClouds Weather nor Enigma Weather work after doing the clean. Anybody else? Thanks.