It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:20 pm

Rainformer 3.2 AIDA64 Edition

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainformer 3.2 AIDA64 Edition

Post by SilverAzide »

NismoZ wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:49 am Thank you. I realized that I posted this weather thing in the wrong thread, but that API key change worked. Thanks.

I do have the rainformer CPU skin reporting incorrectly on Win11 22H2 tho. Replaced that code in the first post, reloaded rainmeter and it still seems to show about half the real percent of windows CPU. Anything else that I am missing?
No, you are not missing anything. This is a bug in Windows 11 22H2, and many third-party tools are reporting this same behavior. I think the MSI Afterburner folks created a work-around. It may or may not get fixed by Microsoft, as last I looked they have not indicated they consider this a bug. There is a way to correct this, but the skin author would need to revise the way CPU usage is obtained from Rainmeter.

See the post Skins show lower than actual CPU Usage in Windows 11 22H2 for more information.

See this post for a fix to this skin by another user: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=27473&start=120#p210566
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

SilverAzide wrote: November 1st, 2022, 2:22 am No, you are not missing anything. This is a bug in Windows 11 22H2, and many third-party tools are reporting this same behavior. I think the MSI Afterburner folks created a work-around. It may or may not get fixed by Microsoft, as last I looked they have not indicated they consider this a bug. There is a way to correct this, but the skin author would need to revise the way CPU usage is obtained from Rainmeter.

See the post Skins show lower than actual CPU Usage in Windows 11 22H2 for more information.

See this post for a fix to this skin by another user: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=27473&start=120#p210566
Understand the Win11 problem or change, but that doesn't seem to be working for me. I copied all 2258 lines on the CPU- skin fix, updated the file in c:\documents\userprofile\OneDrive\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\RainformerAIDA64\CPU-RAM and restarted rainmeter. CPU percent from task manager is still about 1/3rd to 1/2 higher than the rainformer CPU skin reports.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

NismoZ wrote: November 1st, 2022, 2:16 pm Understand the Win11 problem or change, but that doesn't seem to be working for me. I copied all 2258 lines on the CPU- skin fix, updated the file in c:\documents\userprofile\OneDrive\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\RainformerAIDA64\CPU-RAM and restarted rainmeter. CPU percent from task manager is still about 1/3rd to 1/2 higher than the rainformer CPU skin reports.
:confused:
Not sure what to tell you... I have my skins working fine, but not sure about this one.
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

SilverAzide wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:13 pm :confused:
Not sure what to tell you... I have my skins working fine, but not sure about this one.
yeah, it's tough to troubleshoot some of this stuff over text. Thanks for all that you do though. If we back tis up a bit, if I copied the code from: https://pastebin.com/HnMjuBD0 and replaceed my rainformer CPU-ram skin code with it. Then reloaded the rainmeter app. Is the expected result that the CPU skin now matches task manager CPU utilization percent stats for total CPU and each core?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

NismoZ wrote: November 1st, 2022, 7:36 pm yeah, it's tough to troubleshoot some of this stuff over text. Thanks for all that you do though. If we back tis up a bit, if I copied the code from: https://pastebin.com/HnMjuBD0 and replaceed my rainformer CPU-ram skin code with it. Then reloaded the rainmeter app. Is the expected result that the CPU skin now matches task manager CPU utilization percent stats for total CPU and each core?
It should match pretty closely. There will be slight timing variations due to the instant Rainmeter grabs the data vs. when task manager does it, but the overall usage and the core percentage should be fairly consistent, +/-.
takius

Post by takius »

Good morning,
even if this is not the initial subject of the skin,
in the future, could you add as an object (sorry, I don't know what it's called) a TODOLIST window

that this comes to take the information of the TODOLIST in OUTLOOK

I ask this because there is really a lack of a todolist widget on the site

I thank you
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

takius wrote: June 1st, 2023, 5:02 pm Good morning,
even if this is not the initial subject of the skin,
in the future, could you add as an object (sorry, I don't know what it's called) a TODOLIST window

that this comes to take the information of the TODOLIST in OUTLOOK

I ask this because there is really a lack of a todolist widget on the site
Illustro Notes, maybe? :confused:
takius

Post by takius »

I thank you
Google didn't give me a choice.

I don't think this is automatic though.
it is necessary to write in manual the note
I would have liked this one to look for the notes directly in the outlook todolist

I'm going to ask the creator for the possibility
takius

Post by takius »

Good morning,
I have another question
having a bluetooth headset to listen to my audio/video files and having noticed that windows indicate the battery level in the BT parameters,
do you think it would be possible for a widget to take over the info (battery level)

I also do not ask to have the same info as the dedicated applications on the phone (right earphone - left earphone - storage box)

THANKS