It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:15 am

Using Fences with Rainmeter or Suggesting Alternatives

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Huzz

Re: Using Fences with Rainmeter or Suggesting Alternatives

Post by Huzz »

eclectic-tech wrote: July 12th, 2019, 12:35 am No problem. Your version is more customized and looks good!
My Folderview skins are less graphical and will work on any folder content.
Feel free to use any portion if it helps in getting your desired results. :welcome:
Thanks! I have my files well organized so I am in no need for that kind of skin for now. On the other hand I do have some friends that have been using Fences and I have recommended this instead since it has a scroll which is not supported in Fences. With that option it is more practical since the folder does not have to be as big as your entire folder content. They are very satisfied with it! :D
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Using Fences with Rainmeter or Suggesting Alternatives

Post by eclectic-tech »

Huzz wrote: July 12th, 2019, 5:42 pm Thanks! I have my files well organized so I am in no need for that kind of skin for now. On the other hand I do have some friends that have been using Fences and I have recommended this instead since it has a scroll which is not supported in Fences. With that option it is more practical since the folder does not have to be as big as your entire folder content. They are very satisfied with it! :D
Thanks! Good to hear it helped :thumbup: