It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 7:14 pm

ForceX System Monitor v3.0.6(Feb-20-2013)

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
D4RK_4NG3L

Re: ForceX System Monitor v2.0 (Aug-14-2010)

Post by D4RK_4NG3L »

Ok Love what your doing with this.

The only things not working as hopes is the network wan ip , and network traffic stats... any ideas?

I am trying the different interface numbers.

Edit I got it working using "0" Seems like legit numbers.

If you need help testing other features, I would be very happy to help you test them.

Have a great day.
AllGo'N'Show

Post by AllGo'N'Show »

Hey guys,

Installed forceX and am very pelased so far :) Reading this thread fixed up quite a bit of questions I had and I have it almost the exact way I want it. My one problem remaining is my ATI HD 5770 is not recognized by speedfan, so the temperature showed on ForceX is ofcourse wrong, is there anyway around this?

Does anyone have anything like these on the go(or maybe they are ideas for the future)?
- CPU Temps for all cores below the main CPU temp reading (might have missed this in here already, still hunting)
- GPU Clock Speeds/brand and model names/current usage/memory
- Memory brands
- Fan speed Control
- LAN/WAN Link Speed (not current speed)
- F@H Statistics

Some of them I am going to give a shot at, like the CPU temps but the others I will probably need help with :)

Here is a screenshot of my current desktop (yes I know its a popular wallpaper)

Thanks everyone!
Last edited by Chewtoy on January 10th, 2011, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use [hsimg] instead of [img] for large pictures.
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

There's already another widget skin out there that does GPUs (searching the forum using "GPU" gets no result & I can't remember what it was called tbh), I presume it is possible to merge that in, but it is beyond my ability!
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

AllGo'N'Show

Post by AllGo'N'Show »

I have the MSI Afterburner plugin if that si what you are speaking of? Getting better results but still has work to go and doesn't match the rest of my ForceX theme :(
Nilsb7

Post by Nilsb7 »

i think the original maker of this plugin/theme has forgotten about his thread :(
Nilsb7

Post by Nilsb7 »

dissapointed bump :(
crish29

Post by crish29 »

cool thanks a lot.
Benjamin Linus

Post by Benjamin Linus »

Nilsb7 wrote:i think the original maker of this plugin/theme has forgotten about his thread :(
Perhaps not and is just enjoying his life.
Patience is a virtue, enjoy it :D
ForceX

Post by ForceX »

Sorry I've been so busy with things that i haven't gotten much of a chance to work on the skin. Thanks to those that have helped out in the past moths and to those that have downloaded the skin. Here soon i'll resume work and get some finished profiles out. I dont remember where i left off so i'll probably start over using my current skin ( 8 core 7 hdd ) that has all the functions implemented and work my way down from there. Currently there is around 100 profiles consisting of : Cpu cores 1,2,4,8,12 | HDD 1-7 | GUP n/a, 1,2.. , so instead of trying to push a massive update all at once i will probably break it up into CPU core releases. Aka (8 core hdd 1 - 7 GUP 1,2) , (6 core hdd 1-7, GUP 1,2), ect. I may drop the non Temp monitor versions since if SpeedFan is not running then it wont matter.
ForceX

Post by ForceX »

I've uploaded a new beta version 2.1b. It's only beta because i don’t know for sure that i got all the profiles updated, and with so many i don’t want to go through and test them all; though it looks like i may have. Check it out and let me know if i missed one. This is a legacy update and only contains the original profiles aka : Cpu cores 2,4,8,12. Looking forward i don't think that a 1 core is necessary anymore, and 3 core / 6 thread has a limited market to some AMD users. If there are enough request i can add this or it can be easily added in by the user.

New features:
1. Volume meter
2. Open Drive by clicking on the drive letter / name

Fixes:
I believe i fixed an updating issue with how the HDD colors were changing.

Since i don’t have a Core i7 980 with 6 Cores / 12 threads, i cannot test that it's CPU monitors are working correctly. If someone out there can give some feed back on that it would be appreciated.