It is currently April 18th, 2024, 11:24 pm

Second Notes skin

General topics related to Rainmeter.
The Gynophile

Second Notes skin

Post by The Gynophile »

Is there a way (I'm sure there is) to have a second notes skin on the screen? I'm using enigma, and I'd like to have bot a To Do list, and my class schedule up. I tried just creating duplicates of the config and the .txt, but that didn't work (I figured it would be more complicated than that, though). I also tried renaming the duplicates, and also putting them in their own folder, separate from the original Notes folder, entitled "Notes 2". Still no luck.

So, I've come to the conclusion that something needs to change in the config. Halp?
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Second Notes skin

Post by Alex2539 »

To duplicate any skin, just make a copy of its folder then right-click the Rainmeter icon in the taskbar and select "Refresh All" (or just restart Rainmeter completely) so that it appears in the list of skins. Then you can just launch it like any other skin.
ImageImageImageImage
The Gynophile

Post by The Gynophile »

Ok I'll try that. Thanks.
Orongan

Post by Orongan »

Alex2539 wrote:To duplicate any skin, just make a copy of its folder then right-click the Rainmeter icon in the taskbar and select "Refresh All" (or just restart Rainmeter completely) so that it appears in the list of skins. Then you can just launch it like any other skin.
It didn't work for me, the second note appers in a skin list but when i press " Load Skin" nothing happens. Any ideas?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Orongan wrote: It didn't work for me, the second note appers in a skin list but when i press " Load Skin" nothing happens. Any ideas?
Press "Restart Rainmeter" first... Then load the new skin.