It is currently April 20th, 2024, 2:14 am

Simply Music

Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
1690Cat

Simply Music

Post by 1690Cat »

No Images used in this Player, all made with the ShapeMeter
Made on a Windows 8.1 OS 1920x1080 res. Requires Rainmeter 4.0 Final Release (r2746)
Tested on Aimp,Winamp,Wmp should work with others that the nowplaying plugin supports.
List of supported players here : https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plugins/nowplaying/
I used the Scroller Text from here : https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainmeter/comments/2ytyir/in_response_to_a_post_about_scrolling_music_here/
And thanks to JSMorley i was able to implement a Minute/Second minus counter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CyberTheWorm

Re: Simply Music

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Nice job! I have 2 suggestions.

1. The shuffle icon does not tell you if it's on or off. I did this to show that.

Code: Select all

Substitute="0":"#@#\Images\repeatoff","1":"#@#\Images\repeaton"
2. The Mute button returns the volume to 10% not what is was before. I'm working on doing that myself.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CyberTheWorm wrote:2. The Mute button returns the volume to 10% not what is was before. I'm working on doing that myself.
A few days ago, I posted here a this kind of solution, not for the system volume, but for the volume of the music player, used with the NowPlaying plugin. However the same solution could be used for the system volume, too. Just have to adapt it a bit.
If you need help with this, just let me know.
1690Cat

Post by 1690Cat »

hey guy's thanks for the feedback
1) cyber i tried all that days ago but to me it defeats the issue as once you do a refresh
the second button (shuffle on) reverts back to normal button (shuffle off) and the shuffle is still shuffling
basically i need it to act like the play/pause button that does not revert once refreshed.
so i opted for just a toggle button if anyone knows how to do this then please don't be shy
and let me know lol.as for mute button i set it for 10 as i often have a hangover next morning
and did'nt want the music blaring lol.but thanks for the pointing out..

2) balala thanks for the invitation to help with sound volume and yes i would.as cyber says its set to 10,but not everyone
who downloads it has a hangover next morning do they.. Much appreciated for the offer.