It is currently January 30th, 2023, 5:46 pm
A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
- Posts: 58
- Joined: January 10th, 2015, 3:14 pm
So, i've working on this since i joined on this community and now i want to share what i get. From several headbangs to a lot of nights working there we have.
BUT!! I recently discovered the @include function and im now working on a better view of the skins and this is the work (for now)
Now this is the features what im working on:
- New skin updates checker
- All language support
- Centraliced styles
- Centraliced settings
- All world weather
- Several games server status
- Clean, simple and friendly skins
- But with a lot of information!
- Steam friend list
- App / web launcher
- Rss feed for new movies/series/anime
- Translating all the skins
- steam game launcher (editable)
- Tell me what you want!
Please, say what do you think about!
- Rainmeter Sage
- Posts: 4944
- Joined: April 12th, 2012, 9:40 pm
- Location: Cedar Point, Ohio, USA
Very interesting, clean with plenty of info...
Do you plan on adding other color options, Font sizes, or other customization?
I see a lot of future items that will appeal to more users; languages, feeds, etc.
I would definitely test drive the release...