Losange by Sephirotess: Multi-languages
Losange: Bars with the shape of diamond.
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- 16 appearances for the losanges (diamonds),
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
- Serbian language thanks HipHopium,
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk
Use the "config panel" to change settings, install the wallpaper...
- Calendar: week calendar with year and month (local language),
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...). Click on the little orbs to navigate between the docks,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes) + bookmarks (8 fav). Click on the little orbs to navigate between notes & bookmarks. Click on the bookmarks title to change names and links,
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click). Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images,
- Time: shows current time and Uptime.
- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space. Move the mouse over to see details,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. Limit fixed at 250 files. Use the config panel to change the limit.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. The progression bar has for function to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward),
- Spectrum: simple spectrum,
- Volume: shows volume level. Left click on the percentage increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Click on the "volume" text for a "mute" option.
- Battery: shows battery level,
- CPU: shows CPU activity and temperature (with Coretemp),
- GPU: shows usage and temperature (with MSIAfterBurner),
- Process: shows number of open processes,
- RAM: free RAM. Move the mouse over to see details,
- SWAP: free SWAP. Move the mouse over to see details,
- TopProcess: shows top process with AdvancedCPU.
It is currently January 30th, 2023, 5:11 pm
A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
1 post • Page 1 of 1