Another little suite .
Round(V4): skins with "round line".
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color can be modified,
- 12 appearances,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
- Serbian language thanks HipHopium,
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk.
Use the config panel to change the appearance (12), install the wallpaper, change color...
- Date: shows full date (in local language),
- Dock: applications dock (8 links),
- Time: shows time and uptime.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space (Go & bar). Move the mouse over to see the used space,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment (bar). Limit fixed at 250 files. Use the config panel to change the limit.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song and the title of the album. It indicates the position and the total length (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward). Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down,
- Spectrum: simple spectrum,
- Volume: shows volume level. Left click on the text increase sound. Right click decrease sound.
- Battery: shows battery level,
- Control: hibernate, restart, shutdown, log off, hybrid shutdown, advanced restart, lock workstation & window switcher,
- CPU: CPU used,
- GPU: GPU used (works with MSIAfterBurner),
- Process: shows number of open processes,
- RAM: shows free RAM (Go & bar). Move the mouse over to see used RAM,
- SWAP: shows free SWAP (Go & bar). Move the mouse over to see used SWAP,
- TopProcess: shows the most active process (with AdvancedCPU),
- Wifi: indicates Wifi quality,
- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...
Link to Round4 Multi-languages
It is currently January 30th, 2023, 6:35 pm
A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 332
- Joined: December 8th, 2016, 6:45 am