It is currently April 27th, 2024, 12:11 pm

ModernGadgets 1.8.2

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: ModernGadgets 1.8.2

Post by SilverAzide »

AT83 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 8:50 pm Man what happened to the really nice GUI for edditting the HWINFO binds?
That was really nice..
That functionality was part of a beta version of the HWiNFO plugin that was never released, and since the last version of ModernGadgets didn't use the plugin, it's gone...
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
AT83

Post by AT83 »

Well at least I got it all up and running again... but man that was a f---ing pain in the ASS. least you only have to do it once
AT83

Post by AT83 »

Hey one last issue I need help with...
I cannot figure out how to change this number.

I tried adding this

as it fit the diction... but it didnt do anything.
Theres a spot for it that is measured in the HWinfo sensors, but I see NOWHERE to add it into the settings... and my cpu is nowhere near 54mhz :rofl:
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

AT83 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 11:32 pm Hey one last issue I need help with...
I cannot figure out how to change this number.

I tried adding this

as it fit the diction... but it didnt do anything.
Theres a spot for it that is measured in the HWinfo sensors, but I see NOWHERE to add it into the settings... and my cpu is nowhere near 54mhz :rofl:
Adding a random variable isn't going to accomplish anything since there isn't any code that will use it.

The core clocks value shown is the maximum value of all the cores. Somewhere in your config are 12 values that point to the clock speed sensors in HWiNFO. Once you set those, it "should" work (hopefully).
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
AT83

Post by AT83 »

Yeah I figured it out. My overclocker brain saw ratio and said "yep that's it!" LOL

And yeah you say that but my second gpu core clock didn't have a sensor number.. so I looked at the numbering pattern and figured it out! I didn't take apart the full code of each gadget but you never know what kinda stuff people leave in