It is currently April 25th, 2024, 5:46 am

Shiny Round Meters Suite - Easy to Edit [Updated]

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Mor3bane

Shiny Round Meters Suite - Easy to Edit [Updated]

Post by Mor3bane »

I Hope Someone finds these useful :) Image is an example taken from my setup - only the round ones are in this suite.

Last edited by Mor3bane on December 31st, 2016, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
Mor3bane

Re: Shiny Round Meters Suite - Easy to Edit

Post by Mor3bane »

This has been hugely updated - several times in fact.

DevArtLink
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.