after ages of searching skins which fit the AddGadgets.com package from SilverAzide (https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20699) today I've decided to create my own ones...
In case anyone has the same problem I share them here.
I've installed Rainmeter 4.0 (final) but it should work with 3.3.0 too.
No future updates for these skins, please use my new suite which contains all of my AddGadget.com styled skins:
- Uses now NomFerp.dll instead of TopProcesses.
- Through this change I had to add a language toggle.
- But now we can easily change what we wanna list in this skin.
With the custom language setting you can use your own values like showing 'working set' instead of 'working set - private' or even adapt another language.
Playing around with the perfmon.exe will give you the required values.
- I've tested some time on a french machine but the plugin doesn't work there, even with the correct values, we have to wait here for an update.
English and German settings were tested on Win7 & Win10 and seem to work.
- In default settings it shows top 10 usages of cpu & ram.
- Sizes, entry-count and refresh-rates can be changed via settings icon.
- I've added many tooltips in settings for descriptions!
- Shows the output of the currently selected audio output.
- A doubleclick on the whole skin mutes or unmutes your output.
Scrolling up and down with your mousewheel on the whole skin changes your volume level (steps are changeable with variables at the top of the skin-file).
- The volume level is shown in the middle of the skin with a grey bar (color changable...) and at the bottom center as a number, single click on this number mutes and unmutes your output.
- In the top left is a speaker icon which changes its style if your output is muted, a click on it mutes or unmutes your output.
In the top center it shows the current selected output devices name, a click on it opens the selection for your outputs.
[v2.1] In the top right it shows the settings icon.
- [v2.1] The settings page has now the same style like the new top processes skin.
You can choose between 4 different styles, or even use all together.
The first two styles are 100% resizeable (via variables at the top of the skin-file).
The colored two styles use images so you have to resize them to your needs.
[v2.1] You can now change the sizes and fine tune the plugin values without touching the skin file.
- [v2.1] A warning will be shown if no style is selected.
- [v2.1] I've added many tooltips in settings for descriptions!
- [v2.2] Many performance improvements!
- [v2.2] Title font face changed to Segoe UI.
- [v2.3] Some additional performance improvements.
- [v2.3] Band Visualizer uses now 18 columns per channel instead of only 10.
- [v2.3] Skin refreshes now on it's own if the output gets switched.
- All shown percentages and lines in the background are now rendered by rainmeter, so you can resize the images easily even in paint, thats the reason I won't add a photoshop file this time.
Two files, one is the big gradient bar for each channel and one which is 1/10 in the width of the first image.
Folder: C:\Users\~~~~yourusername~~~~\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Addgadgets.com styled EQ-Skin\@Resources\Images