It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:47 pm

Sliding a Skin with ActionTimer

Our most popular Tips and Tricks from the Rainmeter Team and others
Neocube

Re: Sliding a Skin with ActionTimer

Post by Neocube »

Yincognito wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 10:15 am I don't know whether it has the animation presented in that GIF, but just by looking through DanielPodo's posts on the forum, this seems close to what he presented:
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=23440

That being said, he mentioned that his skin is itself a rewrite of another skin, so not sure if it's what you're after. If anything, you could search by image using that GIF, maybe you'll get lucky and find closer matches for it.
DanielPodo wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 11:21 pm Ha! You're in luck!

After taking a few years break (due to a lot of personal sh*t going down in my life), I'm slowly getting back into all the things I left over the years, includinng making Rainmeter skins.

Dm sent!
Thanks a ton guys! Really apreciate the dedication as well in replying to my request.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Neocube wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 5:05 am Thanks a ton guys! Really apreciate the dedication as well in replying to my request.
You're welcome from my part - hopefully the info helped you as much as I wished for. ;-)
Neocube

Post by Neocube »

Yincognito wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 2:19 pm You're welcome from my part - hopefully the info helped you as much as I wished for. ;-)
Well, kinda. I was originally wanting to know what skin it was because of the slide-out information panel but the Equinox skin that I downloaded does not have that functionality which kinda stinks. My hunt continues LOL. None-the-less, thank you for your help and reply... especially on such an aged thread.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Neocube wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 4:34 pm Well, kinda. I was originally wanting to know what skin it was because of the slide-out information panel but the Equinox skin that I downloaded does not have that functionality which kinda stinks. My hunt continues LOL. None-the-less, thank you for your help and reply... especially on such an aged thread.
Yep, I suspected that it didn't, but unfortunately it was the only result I got. Wish you good hunting though, maybe you'll get luckier eventually! ;-)
Neocube

Post by Neocube »

Yincognito wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 4:56 pm Yep, I suspected that it didn't, but unfortunately it was the only result I got. Wish you good hunting though, maybe you'll get luckier eventually! ;-)
Yes. Nonetheless, I thank you for your helpfulness and friendliness in your response. That is one of the great things about our community!
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

Neocube wrote: February 25th, 2024, 9:31 pm Yes. Nonetheless, I thank you for your helpfulness and friendliness in your response. That is one of the great things about our community!
You can check nek's Easing functions simulator. It is based on that example you mentioned. Although he made it with Lua is not hard to integrate on other skins.