It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:37 pm

Bubble Player

Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
NegativeIQ

Bubble Player

Post by NegativeIQ »

Before i say anything, first i want to thank Balala for helping by providing full code that was used for Track Progress, and Smurfier for Marque text lua script that was used for track info.

While these is my first skin, please dont hold back with critics. Just shoot with whatever you dont like about skin, otherwise how im gonna know what is good or bad and what to update?

When you load player (skin),first thing you will notice is that there are two meters that should actually make one whole. I had to do it these way in order to keep functionality, which was the main goal. I gave my best to make meter super easy to scale and edit colors, as that is what i hate about most skins (They dont scale, people rather make multiple sizes versions). Feel free to peak inside and see how simple it is to make your skins scalable. Since there are two meters that should be one i made sure that repositioning is super easy and that rainmeters snaping works fine. Skin is supposed to be pinned to desktop and dragging should be disabled (but not required of course). I use it with WMP that is hidden to tray with TrayIt app (just google it if you are interested)

Scale skin or change colors, by opening and editing Variables.inc inside resources.
Track rewinding to given position by clicking on outer ring, or using scroll while hovering over it.
Media player volume changing by clicking on bar inside circle/bubble, or using scroll while hovering over it.

Please dont forget to set your player inside Variables.inc.

Download is bellow in post attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.